╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 30

"ow! now youre hurting me!" a wail behind them snapped their eyes out of each other's.

cindy whipped to her right, the music video above was still there but she looked down to see nora's friend and..

is that her therapist friend.?

cindy almost screamed her ass off when she saw the familiar people right in front of her. her ears turned extremely red, flustered at the fact that she almost kissed someone.

nora coughed awkwardly, seeing her friend tima here right after she was literally taking about her.

"hey.." nora dragged out her word, cindy shuffled uncomfortably. immediately wanting to skate away her problems.

"oh cindy!! it's you!!" a girl with black straight hair and bangs pointed out. cindy looked at the girl.

"oh my god what a surprise!" cindy, genuinely was surprised, she skated out to belinda (who was struggling with skating clearly), she smiled.

"hey tima, i didnt know you were here?" nora was flabbergasted. she had no idea that tima, out of all fucking people, was literally here right now at the ice rink during the disco session at night time.

"yeah, sometimes when belinda," she pointed at the girl, "has her days off, i take her ice skating at night time for the disco," tima explained. nora nodded along, sweating from the anxiety.

"you didn't hear anything from me and cindy right?" nora fiddled with her sleeves.

"not exactly, i just saw you guys almost kiss. not very appealing," tima scoffed, her jealousy ran through her blood.

"it wasn't meant to happen or was going to," cindy snapped, she turned over to tima with a cranked eyebrow (with absolutely barely any hair), belinda just stood there very confused with no context.

tima's thoughts ran through her head, she collected her thoughts and did not want to explode just yet.

"well, who wouldve known you guys were here," she calmly said. nora nervously skated around to distract herself, she was starting to worry people would spot her with tima and cindy and some other crazy scandal comes up.

"cindy, can we talk privately?" nora requested, she looked over to cindy whom didn't have a belinda beside her (she skated off without warning). cindy nodded as tima's eyes scanned her, tima's eyes were flaming.

"you cant let them see me with her please cindy," nora begged, skating in front of cindy.

cindy sighed, "this is so fucking complicated,"

"i know im sorry but-"
"okay why don't we leave to grab something to eat now?" cindy suggested, nora nodded eagerly. she gracefully skated herself out of there, she didn't want to confront tima. cindy followed suit, looking back and seeing tima had followed belinda.

they exited the rink in sadness, they only spent about an hour in there before tima showed herself. god, this ice rink date was a mess. at least it was saved by some cute cafe nearby.

"how about we turn it into an ice cream date instead? sort of like ice skating but replaced with food," nora blurted, cindy goofily laughed. she agreed with it and they both chased each other through the parking lot.

once they entered the cafe, nora got a text.

it rang from tima:
"i'm sorry for exploding out there :/
maybe tomorrow we can hang out again?"

————————
CELEBRATION ITS THE 30TH CHAPTER!! YAYAY