╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 4

the roaring cheers rocked the stadium.

nora screamed with the harry styles who was walking around stage, singing near fans.

"she lives in the daydream with me!" they screamed. nora was having the time of her life.

the adrenaline rushed to her body. she jumped and screamed. recording all of this for her future self.

as harry styles walked over, nora couldn't stop shaking and screaming in so much euphoria. it was a dream come true, harry styles coming all around to make up some random move.

the fans replicated what move he did and the crowd cheered. nora was jumpy, like really jumpy. nora was recording everything on her story.

if you're asking how her phone survived, she got those portable chargers.

nora couldn't stop yodelling, it felt like everything was a lucid dream she made up but she kept pinching herself. it felt like it wasn't even real.

harry styles was even more handsome in person, nora would've fainted if it weren't for the crowd around her. she screamed in pure joy. her phone shaking excessively as she continued recording.

as harry styles got closer around to the front, nora was disconnecting herself. just her and harry.

nora leaned in slowly, taking in the features harry styles had. it was as if nora had her own world with harry, but before she could do anything;

harry styles had accidentally kicked her too hard as he was trying to do some cool moves.

nora had thumped to the floor in such impact, her eyes couldn't keep her steady any longer. the dull pain seeped through as she fell. the ringing in her ears increased, the only thing she heard were two voices;

"ARE YOU OKAY? IM SO SO-" one recognisable voice said, it was the celebrity himself. her hearing slowly decreased, turning everything around her into incoherent mumbling.

"HOLD ON!" an unrecognisable female voice screamed beside her, nora's eyelids couldn't keep open, slowly drifting towards unconsciousness. blacking out slowly, though the dull pain couldn't stop until she blacked out completely.

- - - - - - - -

"HOLD ON!" she said, watching as the tall brunette girl faints. "i'll make sure to make it up for her with a private concert, please! take care of her," harry styles said.

tima, the girl that just screamed "HOLD ON!", lifted nora effortlessly. that was a lie.

tima, shorter than nora, had a big struggle trying to even lift her. fatima lifting the stranger, flopping her body over her shoulder as she pushed through the crowd.

"ugh, if only we were under better circumstances," tima muttered lowly, sprinting as fast as she could with a body laid on her shoulder.

tima pushed open the doors of the stadium after screaming at security, that was because it was super loud and she needed to shout at them. tima sighed as she finally smelled the fresh air, "it was so stuffy with all those girls in there," tima breathed out.

"and, i'm talking to myself again," fatima wearily said. 'oh- i don't know her house address,' tima thought, 'i'll just take her to my house tonight,' tima nodded to herself at that idea.

she walked towards her car, opening the car door and plopping nora's limp body in the passenger seat. grabbing the seat belt strap and securing her in, she hoped no one would think nora was being unconsciously kidnapped. though, when she got near nora's face, it felt like a bunch of butterflies swam in her stomach.

taking in nora's features, from her closed, seemingly cute doe eyes. her nose and her smooth, it seemed like she put on lip balm, lips.

tima had to snap herself back into reality, instantly pulling back with a jump, 'what was that?' tima obliviously asked herself.

tima jumped herself into the driver's seat, banging her head on the steering wheel.

dusting herself off, tima closed the driver's side of the door and clicked in her keys. turning them, she let her hand hover towards her steering wheel.

driving took a while, the concert was held in the upper north of where she lived. the night felt pretty, it was as if someone had scattered glitter in black paint. not the best comparison but close enough.

once she finally arrived home, she plopped nora on the couch. she couldn't do much and harry styles was probably already searching for her social media to give her an apology.

tima slowly pulled herself up from the couch, thinking about what she was going to do with a stranger crashing at her place for the night.