╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 8

once nora was home, she looked at her phone. cindy had not read the text yet. defeatedly sighing, nora went towards the front of her house.

"what a rough day," nora said to herself, mumbling incoherent words as she closed the door behind her. she strode towards the kitchen.

nora opened the fridge and looked at all the contents before her, it was still early in the morning according to her. it was 10am but she shrugged it off.

nora just pulled out random stuff and decided that it'll be the perfect way to give her energy. after eating and scrolling around through social media, she stood up and dumped her dishes away.

"i think i'll just rest today.." nora sleepily rubbed her eyes, 'might as well listen to music too,' nora was in deep thought, looking at her phone. she was going towards her bedroom before her phone dinged.

"what the fuck?" nora looked at her phone to see an unknown number text her.

unknown number: it's me tima

unkown number: when is our little get together? <3

unknown number: ugh that is not how i text normally but yummy

nora was confused with these weird texts, she immediately clicked on them and read through them thoroughly. she saved her contact and called it 'tima'. yeah, she was basic so what?

anyway, forget what i said.

nora texted her a quick "we can talk about it later," because she was a bit unbothered right now at this time. she stalked towards her bedroom and jumped into the soft covers of her bed. her fingers went to find her spotify playlist.

once she found her playlist, she pressed shuffle. nora laid in her bed, carefree. her eyes drifted in and out of sleep and before she could even slip herself away.

her phone messaged again.

nora shot her eyes open at the sudden buzz, she grumpily got up and her hand swiped to get her phone. looking at the new text message, her thumb unlocked her phone.

tima: JADNEJEJ

tima: i would rewally like to know now

tima: really**

tima: god i hatr typos

tima: TYPOS

nora read through them and threw a text back.

nora: okay fine

nora: umm

nora: what about

nora: like 12pm tomorrow?

nora: gives us enough time yeah?

she watched as the grey text bubble was typing on the other side of her phone.

tima: yuh okay

tima: oh what arcade we going to btw? sjjsjsjsj

nora thought about it for a moment before going to google maps. she searched for a nearby arcade before swiping back to imessage and texting tima.

after a few adjustments with times and places, they finally settled with 12pm at the bingbangtanalang arcade. also known as, and more shorter than the actual name, bing bang's littlest arcade. though.. it's actually ginormous.

the arcade is packed to the brim from small claw machines to vr, bumper cars, laser guns and the list literally goes on. nora is absolutely lucky to be able to live near such a huge arcade.

tima and nora quickly dismissed the discussion and started to get to know each other a little bit better. nora enjoyed the small conversation even though it was her music and napping time, they talked about some of their favourite games.

which led to fandoms that they were into and some of their own favourite films. they quickly clicked easily and nora seemed to be content for the day. it felt nice to have a new friend, she thought to herself.

even if tima's first impression with nora was a little bit weird. nora had brushed it off.

it may have been an interesting encounter but being friends with her didn't change anything, that's what she thought.