╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 20

walking back to the car, nora and tima enjoyed their sweet and slow time together. the development of feelings had escalated within tima, although she is confused and hiding it in herself.

nora had many photos of them together, she hadn't uploaded on instagram for a long while. she is verified but since she hasn't uploaded, she might have gone irrelevant for some time.

she clicked the buttons, she had selected the photos she wanted the internet to see.

"hey, what are you doing?" tima peeked over nora's shoulder slightly. nora looked back, the proximity of tima's face was quite close really which made nora flinch. tima was flustered.

"jesus! you need to back a little, mhm yeah," she shooed tima away, tima sat down on the chair again as nora explained.

"i am simply trying to upload our photos, we took so many so i'll have to split the post up,"
"oh, i didn't know we had so many photos together," tima sheepishly smiled, she looked at nora's phone as nora tapped away.

nora rolled her eyes sarcastically, it was one of the most active days that she had willingly wanted to go.

"have you finished uploading them?" tima asked,
"no calm down, i'm almost done," nora replied before aggressively swiping on her phone.
"okay, now let's go home!" nora sighed out, she watched as tima ignited the car with her keys and immediately pulled out of the parking lot.

driving on the way home, the silence was awfully silent, they were both tired. although, at some point, nora's phone had blown up with tons of notifications from her loyal followers. nora was embarrassed and switched off her phone, not letting tima see the humiliation.

however, tima did not seem to mind the buzzing of the phone. she was curious to what was going on with her phone but paid no mind to it, focusing on her driving.

"do you want to come back to my place?" tima asked, bubbly as ever.
"yeah,, i guess," nora nonchalantly replied,
"what would you rate this date out of?" tima asked, her eyes glued to the road in front of her.

nora rested her hands under her chin, coming up with reasons to back up her claim.

"actually, it was pretty fun today. i don't go out as much as a used to but after today, i want to go out with you again. maybe we can invite some of my friends and some of yours too," nora suggested,
"well, a 10/10 then?" tima threw the question out.
"9.5" nora corrected.

tima laughed as she took a right turn towards an exit, she was driving down her street.

"but i kind of like us being alone and secluded, plus.. i actually don't have many friends to hang out with," tima reasoned, battling nora's.

"oh, i guess i wouldn't mind it? more bonding time," nora justified tima's reasoning, but in the back of her head, she thought of cindy.

'what would cindy be doing now? i did make her feel left out because tima suddenly started talking to me... i'll text her later i guess.'

the car parked neatly next to the pavement. tima tapped on nora's shoulder because nora seemed to be spacing out.

"come on inside! i'll give you a little tour, get comfortable because i'll drag you to my house as much as possible!" tima sprouted. nora just nodded and smiled.

nora walked in and she was immediately hit with the familiarity of this place.

'ah, yes, this is the house that miss gworl here kidnapped me in,' nora expressed.

tima being a tourist guide, showed nora around the house a little more, like opening rooms up and showcasing the clean bathroom.

they stumble across the bedroom that nora vividly remembers, her heart pulses at the thought of entering. nevertheless she opens the door to reveal the room.

"oh, this is the room where it all started," tima reminisced.
"what a great memory," nora sarcastically said, the mere mention of it made her want to make this whole memory a joke.
"this is also the room i asked you out,"
"i thought of it as a friendly hangout," nora replied.

friendzoned, perhaps.

———————
wow my dear friends, i remembered 🤞🏻