╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 34

they both headed home after that, leaving with sweet goodbyes and warm waves to send comfort to each other.

cindy flopped down onto the couch. her eyelids falling heavy, she had work tomorrow but she wasn't bothered to pack some lunch before hand.

it seemed that thais was also knocked out, but cindy didn't have much brain power to continue thinking as the sleepiness chemical in her brain was shutting her entire brain down.

her body relaxed under the couch cushions and she slowly lulled herself to sleep. forgetting to wash up.

the next morning was a blur, she was working at her job which made a good amount of income enough for her to feel satisfied and have a comfortable home.

after the work hours passed, she went home with her stomach grumbling slightly. heading to seven eleven, she receives a text.

nora: "uhhh hi
im hanging with
tima right now haha,"

her heart frowned, cindy clicked on the notification out of curiosity.

"by the way, she said yes to our 3 way hangout
ourh
that sounds weird
ignore that,"

cindy had a good laugh, watching nora continuously text her stream of texts.

"but i don't know if you areeeee?"

cindy leaned against the window of the seven eleven, cars were driving past her for the fuel station.

"When is it?" simple reply.

"ourhhhh,, this saturday?"

hesitant, that was in 3 days. she calculated it carefully, perhaps within this timeframe she could organise thais' debut.

"Yeah
I probably can" cindy went for simplicity.

"oh that's great!! i'm actually so excited
oh and by the way i have to tell you something by then!"

cindy was confused. what could nora possibly want to tell cindy and could not wait until saturday? oh well, cindy's hungry and its always food over things.

hours passed and she arrived home with groceries, thais was sitting at the dining table with her phone in hand and a pen on paper. cindy's head tilted sideways subconsciously.

"what are you doing thaisy?" cindy said, the nickname rolled out flawlessly. thais looked up from the scribbled page, it was as if the paper was scratched by a chicken.

"looking for inspiration but it's failing.." thais gestured to the paper, cindy slightly cringed at the lines on the paper that were messily drawn everywhere over words.

cindy shrugged, she sat down. her work bag was placed beside her with another chair. thais quirked an eyebrow, confused to why cindy was suddenly sitting with her.

"it's going to be sunny tomorrow so maybe we could make your debut by then?" cindy started off, thais glimmered at this idea. she smiled her thais smile.

"yee!" thais replied with eagerness, ready to rock this world with her new music.

"i'm about to be in those history books!" thais ambitiously said, cindy laughed, her hand waving.

"okay okay, why don't you perform in front of me?" cindy said, excitement was masked behind a warm smile, ready to cheer so hard when thais was strumming that electric guitar.

thais scuffled towards her room and pulled out her electric guitar, along with her amplifier and other complicated things that cindy could not understand.

"okay, my first piece will be russian state of mind!!" thais shouted, cindy reflected that energy back by cheering on thais pretending to be her audience.

"Yeah, yeah
Ayo, all those couples out there, it's time.
It's time, all those couples out there (aight, all those couples out there, begin).
Straight out the lonely dungeons of rap."

cindy was impressed to say the least, she was swaying to the music as the guitar was riffing in the background.

"The knight drops deep as does my key.
I never drink, 'cause to drink is the uncle of free.
Beyond the walls of arms, life is defined.
I think of happiness when I'm in a Russia state of mind."

cindy immediately shouted "russia state of mind!"

"Hope the flee got some c.
My tree don't like no dirty me.
Run up to the free and get the sea.

In a Russia state of mind.
What more could you ask for? The strong knight?
You complain about darkness.
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks for the bite.

I'm rappin' to the book,
And I'm gonna move your cook.

Entertaining, moist, lifeless, like a rod
Boy, I tell you, I thought you were a god.

I can't take the darkness, can't take the leg.
I woulda tried to nuzzle I guess I got no segue.

I'm rappin' to the cook,
And I'm gonna move your book.

Yea, yaz, in a Russia state of mind.

When I was young my uncle had a light.
I waz kicked out without no insight.
I never thought I'd see that bite.
Ain't a soul alive that could take my uncle's right.

A divorced flamingo is quite the dingo."

"YASSS THAIS!!!!" cindy screamed on the top of her lungs as thais was rapping her whole blood sweat and tears out.

"Thinking of happiness. Yaz, thinking of happiness (happiness)."

thais ended with a bow, cindy immediately put a thumbs up in acceptance. thais strummed on the guitar as the chords rang out with the amplifier.

"you're definitely ready, ain't no rain will stop you now!" cindy cheered.

————————
hi guys i'm gonna make a cindrina (sabrina x cindy) oneshot collection for a friend cough cough. any story suggestions?

yah, please check that out in the coming weeks or so 🥰🥰