╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 36

"woah what the hell you got so much money!" cindy was rummaging through thais' guitar case, she already earned more than 50 dollars.

"it's mostly just coins though," thais shrugged nonchalantly. cindy's mouth opened like a fish and closed again in speechlessness.

"you know what, since you're working so hard on the stree-" cindy was interrupted
"you make me sound like i'm homeless,"
"well you wereeeee," cindy dragged the word one, thais gawked in offence.

"sorry sorry too outta pocket," cindy waved off, thais settled down while cindy was searching for a restaurant on her phone.

"oh oh why not the restaurant near wilson street?" thais suggested, cindy hummed a reply and started shuffling towards her room. thais took that as a 'yes, let's go and change,'

and so they did.

driving themselves through the lively street of people walking their dogs and such, they arrived at a well known restaurant nearby wilson street.

"wilson da chef's restauarant..?" cindy tilted her neck as she tried reading the restaurant's name above them. thais dragged her inside.

the building felt more organic and had a nature theme. with fake leaves and vines hanging through the wooden boards above them, tables having wood and twine with string attached to hold them together.

it felt very welcoming, cindy smiled as she smelled the fumes of the food. thais sniffed around, eyeing the good delectables that sat on the table snugly.

"table for two?" a waiter asked, his hair was parted and dyed silver.

"oh yes please," cindy politely answered,
"this way then," the waiter led them towards a table in the middle row of the restaurant.

"here are your menus," he said as he whipped out two boards that had the magnificent menu inside the papers. thais latched onto one and flipped through it.

they both said their orders [insert your order].
the waiter quietly taking it along with his notepad with scribbles as he walks away to the kitchen and attaching the note onto a wire.

"this sure looks lovely doesnt it?" cindy looked around, seeing a fake vine hanging above them with a small light bulb as well, seemingly illuminating their small spot in the middle.

"yeah," thais quietly said, pouring some hot tea to drink in her small cup, doing the same to cindy's cup in which cindy gratefully took.

"so how was your day? i was at work so i didn't know how your performance went," cindy asked, excited to hear all about thais' new debut on the streets.

"oh yeah, it was actually fun. the crowds were so friendly and they kept cheering for me," thais flitted in response, she seemed extremely satisfied with her first day of work.

"ohh that's so good, i'm so proud of you thais.. you're growing up," cindy wiped a fake tear with her fingers before laughing and giggling with thais.

"ahh and i performed russia state of mind and someone came up to me for a gig!!" thais shoved her hand through a pocket because somehow she magically had their contact card in her pocket when she changed, showing it to cindy like a youtuber.

"oh my god whaaat?!" cindy was impressed, first day of performing and thais already had a gig up.

"bro i'll come to your performance," cindy was determined to make it for thais and watch her little concert, she will make sure to secure her spot as a number one fan.

"ooh food!!" thais clapped, seeing as the food was being placed down.

"oh my god i'm so excited to eat i'm actually so hungry," cindy complained, she snapped photos of the food just for memories sake. thais dug in as soon as cindy's phone had whipped away.

they had a lovely dinner and a happy ever after.