╌ 🍥 ꒱꒱✦ chapter 10

it was finally time to make some lunch!

thais was ready to cook, with a pan in her hand and a pot in the other. she stood in an interesting pose. holding her arms up but keeping her elbows across her chest. her legs spread.

"you really don't need to do that,"

"shut up or i'll hit your head with this pot,"

"not if i do it first!"

and soon, cindy and thais started battling each other with pots and pans, truly they had a fantastic time.

afterwards, they settled down a bit and got to work. making some lunch, but somehow, it turns into a whole ass showdown on who can make the best meal for each other.

competing with each other immensely while making a mess in the kitchen. sounds of laughter and joy were bounced off the walls. along with the noises of frying, chopping and shuffling, the 2 chefs make meals for each
other.

once they finished their dishes, they turned to each other. "you ready to eat this?" thais asked smugly, "fuck yeah!" cindy exclaimed.

they moved towards the dining table, setting plates on the opposite side of where they would sit. "enjoy your meal," cindy commented, "it looks good!" thais remarked. they settled down into their seats. "mine is better though!" cindy exclaimed, looking over the table.

cindy's plate was filled with healthy vegetables, fried to its finest, topped off with various spices. on the side, there was rice and an egg on top. the rice was neatly bunched together in a cylinder type shape.

"this is quite interesting.." cindy muttered, looking at thais' plate. her plate consisted of browns, greens and also pieces of meat here and there. "lets eat!" cindy said to thais.

they dug in and immediately were bombarded with fabulous flavours. "you're pretty good for someone who hasn't cooked for a while," "trust me, i almost burnt the kitchen." thais replied.

cindy chuckled, "don't worry, we can do these things together if it helps," and thais smiled brightly at that. it felt nice, this homey atmosphere.

once they finished and put the plates away together, laughing as they flicked bubbles together. they both dramatically wiped it off and screamed.

after that fiasco, they finally finished cleaning up around the sink. "did i ever tell you this one time where lucy and i-" cindy soon blabbered on about a story.

thais nodded along, chuckling at how funny some of the moments were. it was a cute comedic story, enjoyable indeed.

when it was nearing the end of the daytime, they soon got up. "did you ever find out your sexuality?" thais asked, cindy choking at the sudden question, obviously surprised.

"n-no!?" cindy screamed out. shocked at the sudden question. "w-why don't we get to sleep yeah?" cindy swerved the question away and directed to sleep.

thais smirked widely at this. "alright alright, it is a bit early isn't it?" thais asked, looking at the clock. "heh, yeah.." cindy chuckled.

soon they drifted away from each other to do their own things, thais was listening to some badass music while drawing with a newly bought sketchbook cindy bought her.

cindy was doing her own thing, cleaning the house a bit with a mop. cindy glanced at thais' closed door in the room. she smiled contently at a new house guest.

cindy and thais had already discussed about the plans of the house and the paying. as cindy continued to mop the house, she was thinking about something.

nora.

nora hasnt really messaged her all day, even if they're both awkward bitches.. she kind of misses her.

huh.. what is she talking about.

she brushes those weird feelings off and decided she'd go lights out.

and so.. she did. (so did thais, lol)