Part 50. You Inspire Me

Hey everyone,

Here's one more chapter. Sorry, I'm a little late this time. But I was really occupied over the weekend and had no time to write.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. It's not as long as the previous chapters but I thought I rather update something than nothing.

Love
-SV

————————————————————————
Manik and Nandini decided to give Cabir a ride home and then go back to Manik's house. On their way, Manik managed to tell Cabir to not tell Nandini about his decision to pursue business. He wanted to surprise her. Nandini and him had planned a date night today anyway. They were going to celebrate her success together for her All-India 7th Rank. And the cherry on top was that she was going to stay with him for the next few days as Chacha and Chachi were out of town to take Rishabh to the clinic Dhruv had gone to to treat his seizures. Nandini had wanted to go too but with her current schedule, it was not quite possible. Hence, he was really looking forward for their date night and Nandini's almost undivided attention in the next few days.

Nandini - Cabir, how is Navya doing with the baby? And is the baby doing fine?

Cabir - Haan. The baby and Navya both are doing good. Navya ne toh baby ka naam bhi rakh diya hai. She calls him Abeer?

Manik - Abeer? Isn't that so close to your name?

Cabir - Haan. Apparently, jab bhi woh mera naam leti hai, toh the baby starts moving it's hands and keeps looking at me when I enter the room.

Nandini - Really? So cute...

Cabir - Haan. So she named the baby Abeer. Because she thinks he responds to it.

Manik - Isse toh better Gogo hi tha.

Cabir - Seriously Manik? Gogo? I expected something better from you.

Manik - Dude, he's Navya and Harshad's baby. Plus tere jaisa nautanki uske aas paas bhatakta rehta hai. He's just going to be like Gogo.

Cabir - Yeah. I think you're right. I'm going to start calling the baby Gogo and see if he responds. It'll be like his pet name.

Nandini - But Cabir. Don't you think you all are getting too attached to the baby? Especially Navya? I mean it will be even more difficult for her to give up on the baby later.

Cabir - I know Nandini. But Navya is adamant that she wants to feed the baby for a bit till he becomes strong. But I think woh sirf procrastinate kar rahi hai.

Nandini - Hmmm. Because I think the new parents should also spend these early days with the baby. It's important that the baby starts recognising his new parents too.

Cabir - I know but woh meri baat maan ne ko ready hi nahi hai. Tum hi usse baat karke dekh lo.

Nandini - Okay. I'll try.

Just then, they reached Cabir's home and when he was getting out of the car, he invited both of them to come up.

Cabir - Tum dono thodi der ke liye upar aa jao? Navya aur baby ko bhi mil lo.

Nandini - Nahi Cabir, not today. I have a lot of studying to catch up on aur meri kal ek assignment due hai. Main Navya ko call kar doongi thodi der mein.

Manik - Haan. Let her finish her work. Warna meri date night cancel ho jayegi.

Cabir - It's okay. No worries. Enjoy your date. Bye guys.

Manik/Nandini - Bye.

Cabir rang the doorbell to his house and Navya answered the door for him.

Reality Ever Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें