Part 52. Envy, Guilt & Fury

Hi guys,

I hope all of you are doing well. I have spent a lot of time writing this part and it has been very a difficult part to write. Also, it's super loonnng. Please don't fall asleep while reading it 😛

Also, some of you have been waiting for this since a long time. So let me know what you think about it.

Love,
-SV

———————————————————————
As soon as the recording got done, Dhruv immediately got out of the recording room and left from there before anyone could stop him. The rest of them tried to stop him but he was too fast and had left the studio before anyone could even react. They couldn't follow him as they still needed to speak to the producer and discuss the next steps. It would look highly unprofessional if all of them left. Hence, they waited back to get some feedback and discuss the details of the photoshoot that was to happen the week after. Once they were done, they tried calling Dhruv to find out if he was okay but he didn't answer anyone's calls. Manik was not surprised with his behavior. In fact, he was more or less expecting it. Funnily, Dhruv's behaviour had stopped hurting him now. He was getting used to his outbursts and he had expected exactly the same after the performance. But he had no option. He had to do it for FAB5. And he wasn't going to apologise for what he did.

All of them waited outside the studio figuring out what to do. They were glad that the recording went well but they also wanted to know if Dhruv was okay.

Cabir - Guys, I think we should go to see Dhruv. The way he left; I don't know if he was okay.

Mukti - Guys, he should've told us if he was nervous. He was going to cost us the album. Agar Manik nahi hota toh pata nahi kya hota.

Manik - It's okay Mukti. What's done is done. We also should've known better. We know he usually gets nervous before these kinds of events.

Alya - I know. And he had practiced so much but all of it went in vain.

Cabir tried calling him once more. But Dhruv didn't answer. However, this time Dhruv texted on the FAB5 chat group that he needed some time alone and he would be okay.

Alya - Dhruv messaged he wants to be alone.

Manik - Cabir, just call him once more and check if he's okay.

They all knew Manik was worried about him but Dhruv wouldn't speak to him. Hence, he was asking Cabir to call. Cabir tried calling him one more time and this time Dhruv answered and told him he was okay and that they shouldn't worry. He will call them once he is okay. Manik and the others were a little relieved when he said that. Cabir realised that everyone's mood was down and now that Dhruv was okay too, he decided to change the atmosphere.

Cabir - Guys, Dhruv is okay. He sounded fine. Aur usse thoda space dete hai. Besides, humaari record was awesome. We should celebrate. Let's party. Kitne din ho gaye hum sab ne party nahi ki.

All of them were still too grim about the whole situation that they didn't feel like partying at all.

Cabir - Guys, seriously. Woh theek hai. Besides; this was a learning experience for him. Usse sochne ka mauka do and he's not a child anymore. He needs to learn from his mistakes.

Alya - Hmm. I think you're right, Cabir. He needs to introspect and figure out what he wants himself.

Manik was hoping what Cabir was saying was right. But the very next moment; his hope died when he thought about the previous times. He just didn't want to expect anything to be disappointed later.

Reality Ever Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें