Part 76 - The Beauty of Their Dreams

Hey guys,

I know I disappeared for long again. But this time, I have no excuses. My life in general has become more hectic due to work. But more than that, I think I'm gradually losing interest in Manan, which is making writing about them a lot more difficult. However, I know I don't want to leave this story incomplete and so here I am with another chapter.

I spent more than a month writing this. So I hope you guys enjoy it. Please feel free to drop your comments below and looking forward to all your in-line comments too.

Make me addicted to your comments which make me want to write more ;).

Love,
-SV

PS - Not proofread yet. Please ignore errors.
—————————————————————

Once Manik's final lyrics echoed through the speakers, there was a pin drop silence for a few seconds where everyone was just soaking in the beautiful song, the mind blowing lyrics and the love and the pain that emitted from his voice.

Finally when the crowd started applauding his phenomenal performance, Nandini couldn't hold herself any longer. She got up and ran out of the concert area, not being able to control her tears anymore. She reached on the backside gardens of SPACE and collapsed once again on the grass and cried tears of pain. A few seconds later Manik was sitting next to her on the grass wiping her tears away. She looked at him with all the angst she had been dealing with all day and started hitting him on his chest.

Nandini - Why.. Why do you have to love me so much! Why! Why can't you be that monster you were so I can hate you. Why! Why Why!

Manik just held her face and wiped her tears away as they continued to keep falling down from her eyes as she held the lapels of his blazer aggressively.

The rest of their friends soon followed to make sure they were okay and saw them kneeling down on the grass. But their sudden disappearance piqued the curiosity of the other students as well as the media who were called there and everyone started to walk towards them. Their friends noticed that too and immediately stood around them, hiding the two of them to ensure they couldn't be seen and no pictures were taken. But they didnt know for how long they would be able to succeed in blocking them.

Cabir - Manik... There are people coming here... Just take her somewhere private.

Cabir urged Manik to move from there as they had planned to lock them up together after this.

Manik looked around and saw people standing at a distance and gossiping within themselves. Some were even trying to click pictures or videos from their phones. This pissed Manik off and in a swift, he picked Nandini up and took her towards the college building and into the first room he saw.

Cabir and Mukti then chased away the crowd and ran in the direction Manik and Nandini had gone, only to realize that Manik himself had locked Nandini and himself inside the very storeroom they had planned to lock them in.

Navya - Yeh lo. Hum inn dono ko milaane ka plan kar rahe the aur yeh dono toh humse hi aage nikale. Khud hi apne aap ko band kar diya.

Cabir - Isiliye main bol raha tha. Humaari koi bhi planning inn dono par kaam karti hi nahi hai. They both are just way ahead than our imagination.

Mukti - Agreed. But at least they're spending time together. Maybe they call off this stupid break up.

Alya - Let's hope for the best.

All of them decided to just let them be and went back to the Musicana event, hoping Manik and Nandini sorted themselves out.

———————————————————-

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 15 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Reality Ever Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें