Chapter 56

(Em's POV)

We decide that since the cafe is close to the house that it would be good choice to walk to the cafe instead of driving, and it's a lovely night, its not too cold, but also not hot!

The walk to the cafe wasn't a long walk, but it was still a fair distance!

We get to the cafe and thankfully the cafe isn't too busy because normally Saturday nights it is packed!

"Table for 8 please" I say to the waiter 

"Inside or Outside" he asks me and I look at everyone and Sam answers for me and says "Outside"

"Okay, right this way please" and we all follow him and he shows us where we are sitting 

"I will be back in around 5 minutes to take you drink orders" he says 

"Thank you" I say and we all sit down We are all looking at the through the menu and trying to figure out what we should order and I'm immediately drawn to their cocktail menu and I try to decide what I should have and whether or not I should have alcohol.  

"Hey" A guy with a group of friends said coming up to us 

"Hi" Sam says 

"We were wondering if we could grab a photo with you and Zac" the boy asks 

"Yeah, no problem" Zac says as both of the stand up 

"I can take it" I say standing up as well and I take the young boy's phone and quickly snap a photo and had the phone back

"Thanks future Brownlow medalist and future Coleman medalist" the young supporter said to Sam and Zac and both boys laugh 

"No problem, you guys have a good night" Sam says and both boys sit back down 

"Wow, future Brownlow medalist" Henry said giving his brother a push in the shoulder 

"Or future Chris Judd" I say kicking his leg under the table and Sam doesn't say anything but he smiles 

"What about me, future Coleman medalist" Zac says as he point to himself 

"Of course, you had to make the conversation about you" I say 

"Don't be mean, you're just jealous" Zac says and the waiter comes back over. 

"Okay, have we decided on drinks?" he asks us and one by one we all order our drinks 

I decided that it is probably best if I didn't get a cocktail just for the sake I wanna feel fine tomorrow, so I just ordered a Coke Zero!

Everyone continues to make small talk and look at the menu, and decide what they want eat!

The rest of the night was lovely, we continue to hear about what's happening with the Walsh family and how everything is going!

We are now home and the Walshes have gone home because they wanted to leave before it was too dark because they had to go back home to Ocean Grove!

The boys are watching the Adelaide vs Melbourne game because ever since they found out that the Crows beat the Dee's by one point they have been begging to watch the game!

I decided that I would work on the living room table, which in hindsight wasn't the best idea because the boys are screaming at the tv at probably every single call that was made by the umps!

Bell had gone upstairs to try to relax because the side effects of being pregnant are finally starting to hit her! 

I tried to get some documents done before I called it a night, and I thankfully I get one document done before I realise that the bossy screaming is too distracting!

Which is when I decided that I will go sit on the couch with the boys and watch the game!

"Hello" Sam says as he lifts the blanket up and I snuggle into his body

"Hi" I say "You boys are too loud" 

"Sorry, we can stop if you want" Sam suggested 

"No, you guys are fine, I could always go upstairs but I don't really wanna do any more work honestly" I say to him 

By the time I'm sitting with the boys watching the game is already at the fourth quarter, and the Demons are up by 11 points with 15 minute to go!

If I'm being completely honest this is one of the best games I've watched this season, both teams are giving it there all, there is so much riding on this game for both clubs and either team is making it easy for the other one!

The game ended, and the Crows won by 1 point at the hand of Tex Walker!

The boys honestly didn't really care who won, but in saying that they were glad that the Dee's had finally broke their winning streak!

I decided that I don't really need to listen to AF 360, so I went upstairs to see if Bell is still feeling alright and doesn't need anything. 

"Hey, you good" I say to Bell when I open her Zac rooms (which is basically their room now, or will turn become theirs soon at least) 

"Yeah, come here" Bell says as she pats on the bed 

"What's up" I say as I sit on the bed and look at her laptop 

"Look" she says and I see what's on her laptop 

"Thats gorgeous" I say as I look at the plans she has for nursery!

The room looks amazing, Bell had a guy come in and mark up some designs for Sam's room, which would turn into the baby's room!

They were so stunning, they were neutral colours, because Bell and Zac didnt really want to do the basic blue or pink colour!

The decorator, mark up some furniture which would built to fit the room perfectly and I'am in awe. 

"Yeah, I want ervuthinhg to be perfect" she says 

"They will be, even if it takes time" I say as she smiles 

"What are the boys doing" she asks me  

"Watching AFL 360" I say 

"Ugh, they need to stop listening to the media" she says 

"Couldn't agree more, but I don't think anything will stop them, especially when Carlton are under the pump" I tell her 

"Yeah, hopefully everything will sort itself out soon" she says and I yawn 

"Go to bed, I'll be alright" she says and I give her a hug and head into my room!

I quickly turn the heater on in my room because it is freezing and I may as well before Sam comes in a turns it off!

I throw on some clothes that I've left on the floor and flop into bed and go on my phone until I can't open my eyes anymore and I fall asleep!

A/N

Told you the update wouldn't be long... 

Remember to comment and vote

Also, do you guys reckon we should play Murphy and give him 300 games or make him earn it??

Next update should be after the game but who knows with me...