Chapter 104

(Em's POV) 

2 months later 

I get to put the second and final ring on my ring finger today. The day has finally arrived. 

If you would have told me that 3 years old I would be marrying the same guy I ran out on after we had our first kiss, I think I would actually die of laughter. 

But then again I think that's just how fate works. 

Fate, thats a funny term. 

I never knew that fate was in the books for me. 

I had always thought that there was never a chance for me to marry my brothers teammate. Lord that sounds cheesy. What a shocker, the sister of an afl player is marrying his teammate. 

I guess fate was in the books for me. 

Zac could have gone to a West Australian team, or Carlton could have select Bailey Smith or Zac Butters instead, but the world worked in our favour. 

It's isn't my world any more, it's our world, well at least in a couple of hours. 

I feel like this day has been coming for ages. When we announced our engagement there was tons of backlash, saying that Sam was too young to get married or that our marriage is going to affect his skill level. 

And it would be wrong with me to say it didn't get to me. Part of me thought that our marriage could affect his footy, but then again it never did when he were dating, in fact his skill level just increased, 4th in Brownlow in his third year!. thats it. 

But through all of he backlash we received from annoyed fans, there so an abundant of lovely and sweet message from true fans congratulating the two of us. Those messages are the ones that melted my heart. 

Mon, Bell and a couple of other girls all went out a picked wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses, and just that day made this whole marriage thing a whole lot more real. 

I mean it's been real since he got down on one knee, in the middle of Ikon Park and popped the question, but now there is an actually date and venue booked!  

My wedding dress ending up choosing a white gown, with lace detail and a beautiful train. 

We spent a good 5 hours in the shop trying to figure out what is the perfect wedding dress which left only an hour to do the bridesmaids dresses

And for the bridesmaids dresses the girls decided on a Champagne colour silk gown. I knew I wanted the girls to be comfortable and feel good in what they were wearing, which is why I let them choose 

 I knew I wanted the girls to be comfortable and feel good in what they were wearing, which is why I let them choose