Chapter 72

(Em's POV)

It's Wednesday now, thankfully we have today off, which means we can relax a bit!

Earlier this week Jules messaged me asking me if we can catch up and thankfully she was free today!

We are meeting at 1pm for a late lunch, at a cafe that she recommended!

But as of right now, we all sitting at the table, Bell is working on some shorts of the new podcast episode that is coming out of Friday, Zac and Sam are on their phones and I'm also on my laptop working on a couple of random things I've procrastinated doing!

"How was the podcast this week" Sam asks Zac

"Don't worry Worpa, not as good as your episode" Zac says and Sam smiles at him 

"Your meeting up with Jules today right Em?" Zac asks me 

"Yeah, we are meeting at a cafe, so I can help her with her classes and how she can get exposure to sport" I tell Zac

"Just don't tell her all your secrets" Sam says

"I mean I won't be telling Carlton about her, but if I can help someone out, why not" I say 

Sam was a bit worried me meeting up with Jules because he doesn't know her true intentions, but she just wanted help with Uni, and if can help in anyway shape or form, why not....

I mean it's not like she is going to use me to get close to the footy club, or I hope she doesn't...

It's now 11:30 and I finally decided that I should start to get ready if I want to be there on time. 

I hop straight into the shower, letting the hot water burn all of the worries I have about meeting Jules, that my lovely boyfriend has started!

I decide against washing my hair given that I want it to be not it to be frizzy today, so I just have a body shower. 

Even though I could spend all day warming up in the shower, I get out and chuck a towel around my body and do some basic skincare and head back into Sam and I's room. 

I literally couldn't figure out what in the world to wear so I resorted to going to Pinterest and try to find some sort of inspiration.

I found this photo which I loved and tried to take inspo from it 

I basically had the same exact clothes, besides I didn't wear a belt!

I of course decided to wear my Air Force one's to somewhat spice down the outfit, so I don't look overdressed.

I pack a bag with just the basic things I might need and I head downstairs to say goodbye to the family!

"Damn Em" Bell says and I do a little twirl and smile at her 

"Be safe" Sam says 

"I will be, it's not like I'm gonna get kidnapped" I say trying to comfort him