Chapter 21

(Sam's POV)

Over the past couple fo weeks, Ive slowly started to fall in love with Em more and more.  I've always known that she is amazing and I will love her till the day I die, but something about us being together, just makes it so much better!

Ever since I've met Em, I've wanted to teach her how to play footy. Of course she knows the basic skills, because of her brother, so I thought that tonight I would take her to a field and I would teach her and of course I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

"Where are you going" Em asks

"You will find out when we get there" I say

"UGH, fine, how long" Em says

"10 minutes max"

(Em's POV)

Sam knows I hate surprises. I think to myself where we are going, I have no clue where we are, we have been driving for probably 30 minutes.

"I need you to close your eyes" Sam says

"Sam, there's no way I'm closing my eyes" I reply

"Em, it's not like im kidnapping you, trust me" He responds

"Fine, but if you scare me i'm punching you" I say back

We continue to drive for 5 minutes and then the car stops.

"DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES" he shouts 

"Well how will I be able get out of the car, dumbo" I bicker 

"I will help you dumbo" he bickers back

Sam undoes his seatbelt, shuts the door and opens mine.

"Grab my arms and watch your step," he says and I walk out of the car.

I'm greeted with the cold winter air.

"Sam what on earth are we doing outside on a winter night"

"Because I wanted to teach you something, open your eyes"

I open my eyes, we are standing in front of a footy field and in the center and blanket with a basket in the middle.

"SOOO, you ready for me to teach you how to play footy" he says

"You better have brought me a hoodie otherwise nope" I reply

"Are you kidding, I always come prepared" he says as we walk to the blanket.

He picks up one of the footballs.

"Do you remember how to handpass" he asks

"I'm not that dumb, you do remember that my brother plays footy" I say

"Okay, sassy, here" he says as he handpass the footy to me

I catch the ball easily and try to handpass the ball back to him, but the ball doesn't make the distance. As the ball lands on the ground Sam looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"One more, it will make it this time" I say and he passes the ball back. 

This time I use more force and the ball lands directly into his hands.

"Much better, now we need to do that 100 more time to make sure that you got"

"Your kidding, I'm not doing that we would be out here until the morning" I respond

"How about ten more times" he says and I nod, we continue to hand pass the ball to each other.

"Good job, now how about some kicking?" Sam asks

"You know I hate kicking" I say glaring im

"I will help you" he says as we both walk 30 meters out of the goal posts. Sam grabs the ball and shows me how it's done.

"Here now you try" he says back

"Very funny, you know I can't do that" I respond

"I will help you," he says, coming over to me. His hands glide down my waist, he pulls my hips to make sure they are facing directly in front. He takes my hands in his and places the ball ahead of me.

"You ready?" he asks as he steps back

"Ready as I'll ever be '' I say, I drop the ball, I kick it straight in between the 2 large posts. As soon as the ball makes contact with the ground, I'm lifted off the ground and spun around.

"See I told you its not that hard" he says

"Maybe you were right" I say as I kiss his lips.

"Can we please have dinner, I'm starving" I ask

For the rest of the night was spent talking and some other stuff. We head back home around midnight and I fall into my sheet and drift off.

Next Day

I'm suddenly woken up by the commotion that is coming from downstairs. I grab my phone off of my night stand and the bright screen, blinds my eyes, I look at the time and it's 11:30 in the morning and I probably have a thousand missed texts and calls from Mia. Before I do anything I call her back because I know if I don't tell her everything she will ghost me.

"YOU NEED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING, EVERY LITTLE DETAIL" I heard screamed through the speakers on my phone.

"Good morning to you Mia" I say

"Yes, yes good morning, now give me the dets" she replies

"Fine Fine" I say, I start to tell her everything, like everything, even the small little details.

"I TOLD YOU, I KNEW THAT YOU GUYS WOULD END UP TOGETHER" she says with joy in her voice.

"Yeah you were right, I'am the happiest I've ever been, I don't know how to describe it but he makes me feel some type of way" I say

"Well, I'm just happy I was right" she responds

"Of course you are Mia" I say

"I've got to go, the boys are doing something very loud downstairs and I want to see what it is, I will talk to you later" I say

"Yes definitely" Mia says ending the call

A/N

Thank you for 600 reads!! 

Dunks better not be moving to Essendon,  I can not see him playing in any other coloraturas besides blue white and red.