Chapter 100

(Em's POV)

"Do you want me to come in" I ask Sam, unaware of what Vossy wanted to talk to Sam about

"Yeah, we shouldn't be too long and it will probably get a bit cold in the car" Sam says and I join in walking into the club

I am feeling every single emotion I could possible feel. Anger, Sadness, Happiness, Nervousness, the list just goes on.

I've gone through what I'm going to do or more how and when. Like before or after we eat. Or do I get Em to stand up while I get down on one knee. My head can't just contain this amount of thoughts right now.

I need to act like everything is fine. She can't know a thing.

Everything must go to plan.

Then again Mon did plan most of it, so it will.

Once we walk into the basketball area, which leads to the field, Em looks at me.

"What are we doing here Sam" she asks me

"Can't you see" I say as I point to the field, where there is a blanket laid in the fact middle of the ground.

"What is this for" She asks me as she opens the door and basically speed walks out to the middle

"I told you I wanted to spoil you today" I mean kinda... if spoiling her means putting diamond ring on her finger, then yeah.

Jeez, Mon and Bell did an amazing job. The food looks delicious. Sandwiches, cheese, crackers, almonds, grapes, strawberries, tea, the whole nine yards.

"This is gorgeous Sam, I love you" Em says wrapping her arms around me

"Your very welcome my love" I say and we both sit down on the field

We chat about how much has changed since the beginning of our relationship

We chat about how much has changed since the beginning of our relationship. Since the kiss at the Brisbane Lions game in 2019.

I still remember Em running out afterwards because she wasn't expecting my forwardness. Or at least that is what she tells me.

God. It's crazy to see how much we have grown. Or what has happened.

The leg break was hard. I had so much anger because it put a massive question mark on my second season and I took it out on her. Something she didn't deserve.

She deserves the world. She deserves someone to treat her with the utmost love and respect and hopefully I can do that.

Em and I eat a couple of the smaller things. Fuck it, I'm just gonna do it now. I sit on my knees, so it will be easier to get on one knee when it's needed.

"Emily Marie Fisher, I'm gonna need you to be quiet for me for like a good 5 minutes" I ask her knowing that that is going to take a while, hs she nods