Chapter 97

(Em's POV) 

It's been a month since Oli and Mad joined this world. 

Besides them crying during the middle of the night, they have been an absolute joy. Baby fever is coming in strong.

Bell's parents were finally granted access to come to Melbourne and they have been hug help. Bell finally took her maternity leave, so she's basically stuck at home with the 2 little ones, while the three of us work. 

But today is a very special and long awaited today. 

Today Monique Fontana finally becomes Monique Cripps, or Fontana but I'm pretty sure she's changing her last name. 

Mon sent out a complete schedule out to all of the people involved in the wedding to make sure that everything happens perfectly! 

We have to be at the Crown at 9am sharp to get hair and makeup done, to be ready at 1, to head to the venue. 

I get up 5 minutes before Bell's alarm goes off to shove Sam off of my bed 

"See you later today" he says giving me a kiss and rushes downstairs, quickly thought 

 Bell and  Zac are definitely suspicious of Sam and I, but they haven't questioned anything... Thank God! 

Bell and I are up at 7:30 to get everything packed that Mon wanted from us. Well to be fair Bell has probably been up since at least 5, with Mad, from what I heard. 

"Are the twins asleep" I ask Bell as we both sit down drinking our coffees 

"Finally, Oli slept through the night, but Mad's was up every couple of hours" Bell says as she takes a massive yawn 

"By that I assume that you did most of the comforting" I state 

"Yep, Zac and I switch nights doing it and just my luck, last night was my night" Bell says and I give her a sympathy smile 

Luckily Bell's parents have agreed to take the rascals for the night so us 4 will finally get a good ass sleep!

"Has anyone ever told you guys that you talk very loudly" Sam says as he starts to 'fake' wake up 

"Sorry, we will get ready, you go back to sleep" I say with a small smile 

Bell of course gives me a very sus look, but I just shrug my shoulders... 

We tip toe around the getting everything we need, just random nick nacks. 

At 8, I jump into the shower, just a quick one making sure that I'm quite so I don't wait up the little ones. 

Mon has the dresses at the hotel already, so I throw on a pair of black shorts and a thick ass jumper. 

It is finally starting to warm up here, but the wind is fucking freezing. 

I finalise my handbag, which mainly just has a portable changer and some lipgloss : only the necessities of course. 

I rush downstairs, it's already 8:37 and we need to get a move on. 

Bell is already waiting for me at the door

"Normally I'm the one running late" Bell says very sarcastically and opens the door 

"Sorry, got carried away" I say and I rush out and close the door behind me 

Bell drives us to the crown, mainly because she missed driving when she was really pregnant so, she drives now whenever she can. Even if its just down to the shops which are literally just down at the end of the street.