Chapter 15

(Em's POV)

As soon as he says those words fireworks go off in my body, I have waited 4 years for him to say those words and now he finally has. I nod, while jumping onto his lap and looking into his eyes, the contact of our skin touching makes my body go on fire, I never thought that this would happen. He closes the gap between, kissing for a second time today, our bodies connecting, he wraps his arms around my waist makes us closer, I never thought in a million years that I would be kissing Sam Walsh.

My body is begging for air, but I don't want this moment to end, I don't care, I want to stay in this moment forever. My body has finally given up, I need air, I kiss him once more and lean back. My head falls on his chest, his heart is racing the same as mine, we don't talk just lie there, our bodies connect, our hearts in sync. I lift my head up to see him, his eyes are looking directly at me, I smile.

"I assume that a yes" he says

"Of course dummy" I reply

Even though that made my body temperature increase by 6 degrees it is still freezing in this house, I turned the heater off downstairs because it would have costed a bomb, but now I'm wishing I didn't. Sam notices and reaches across the couch and grabs the blanket, I fall off his lap onto his side, while he puts the blanket across us, I start to cuddle him for warmth.

"Jesus Em your freezing" he says

"Yep" I reply, while he starts to grip me even tighter

I slowly start to doze off in Sam's warmth, this has been one of the best days of my life in a while, first the blue crush the lions, sam and I kiss, sam kinda asks me out, he asks me out again and then we kiss for a second time.

Right before I fall asleep I hear Sam say "goodnight gorgeous" while he kisses my hair, I smile at his words,

(Zac's POV)

The party that Liam and Setters threw was actually pretty good for once, besides the fact that I can't drink because I have one-on-one training tomorrow, I quickly noticed that it's almost midnight and that I really should be heading home, if I want to have energy tomorrow. I say goodbye to all of the boys and get in the car. I check my phone and I have texts from both Sam and Em saying that they are heading home, but it was sent 3 hours ago. My mind quickly thinks about them two being in a room alone, but I know Walshy wouldn't make a move on Em without asking me, even though he knows I would support it.

The drive home was quick mainly because there is no one on the road at this ungodly hour. I head home and all of the lights are turned off, expect for the living room. I head in and try to be as quiet as I possibly can. I can see Sam's head lying on the couch, but someone else there. She looks very familiar, I continue walking into the house, I have a clear vision of who it is, its Emily, cuddling up with Sam. I called it, I think to myself, I decided to not bother them and let them have the pleasure of explaining it to me in the morning.

(Sam's POV)

I look at the tv and it reads 3:24am, I try to get up without waking Em up, but she does, I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my torso, as I rub her back. I take her upstairs and place her in her bed.

As I'm about to leave she holds my hand and says "stay, sleep in here" I smile at her words, I make my way across her room to the other side of the bed. I wrap my arms around her, today has been amazing, I finally am with the girl I wanted to be with for years.

(Em's POV)

For the first time since winter started I wake up and I'm not cold, all thanks to Sam, I'm still smiling, I still can't believe that yesterday happened. I turn over to face Sam and he's still sleeping. He looks so peaceful, I start to play with his hair, which slowly wakes him up, his eyes start to flutter open and he looks at me, and smiles which of course makes me smile, he quickly kisses me on my forehand, and I snuggle into his neck. I just want to stay here at this moment. Suddenly, a loud noise comes from downstairs, Sam and I jump out of bed.

"Do you think Zac saw us last night?" Sam says.

"I have no clue, I mean he probably came home before we came upstairs so he might have seen use" I say back

"Let me downstairs and give him a heads up even if he already knows, he needs to know that I want to be transparent with him about this" hes say and I nod my head

(Sam's POV)

I head downstairs and I see Zac making breakfast.

"Morning" I say to Zac

"Hey" I replies

"I have something to tell you, I want to be transparent about this" I say

"Okay, shoot" he responds

"So, yesterday after you guys won the game and Em and I were up in the box celebrating, in the heat of the moment we ended up kissing" I say

"YOU DID WHAT" Zac says back

"I understand your mad just let me finish" he nods his head "Em was taken back with the kiss and just left, that's why I told you she went home, she was never sick. Then at the party she overheard me talking to Stock about asking a girl out, which was her, but long story short she thought I was asking another girl out and got mad at me for kissing her and then planning on asking a different girl out, so she left and I wanted to run up and apologise, but I wanted to give her space, but it didn't last long because I hated the fact that I caused her pain, which is when I left the party. When I came home I went up to Em's room. I saw that she was crying, so I let her know that I wanted to talk to her and I left her alone. She came down later and we talked about what had happened, it ended in me asking her to go on a date with me and she said yes."

"WOAH, okay I was not expecting that, but thank you for telling me. I also knew that something was up with you too because I saw you guys sleeping on the couch when I got home. I was hoping you would tell me and I wouldn't have to squeeze it out of you, so thank you." Zac says

"No problem" I say as I hear footsteps coming down the stairs

"Walshy told me all about it, I support it so don't worry" Zac says while looking at Em, he turns back to me and says "but if you break her heart, I'm kicking you out" Zac says as Em brings him into a bear hug. 

A/N

Sooo.. Em and Sam are finally together !!!!!