15

While deep into thought, I snap out of it from hearing the gym doors open. I turn around to Nekoma entering the gym. The only one I recognize was their captain, Kuroo, he walked in with a cocky smile and a hand on his hips.

As they all walked in, I looked at all of them carefully, trying to figure out which one kenma could be.

While looking at them, a specific one caught my eye. He was standing next to kuroo. His hair looked like pudding and he looked shy or antisocial. Either way he was kinda cute as well as their captain.

I watched as they interacted with the other team, still trying to hear someone says kenmas name.

"KENMMMA YOU'RE FINALLY HEREEE!" I hear hinata yell as my eyes widen at hearing his name. He was standing in-front of whoever kenma was, jumping like a little kid who hasn't seen their best friend for years.

I got up after recollecting myself and smiled as I walked over to hinata to see who he was talking to.

I didn't know what I was going to say when I saw him but one thing is for sure and that is that I will not reveal who I am just to mess with him alittle.

Once I got close enough to hinata, I put my arm over his shoulders to stop him from jumping up and down.

"Calm down hinata!" I say at the short boy.

"Heheh sorry about that!" Hinata laughs.

"Anyways this is kenma, my friend!" I look over to see the pudding haired boy from earlier infront of me.

5 votes for me to continue the storyᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ