18

As I watched kenma play, I kept thinking about a way to reveal myself or if I even should. Maybe I could mess with him a little and pretend i didn't talk to him.

After a few minutes, one of the sets were over. They all started to head towards their water bottles.

"HEY!HEY!HEY!" I hear someone say as the gym doors open.

"Oi, Bokuto!" Kuroo says.

"WHERES Y/N!? Ive been calling her but she hasn't answered!" He says as he starts fake crying and I start to panic from my exposed identity. Causing me to grab Tsuki's hoodie and putting on.

"Whose Y/n?" Kuroo asks.

"Oh she's over there!" Shoyo yells while pointing where I was sitting.

I put up the hood and run towards bokuto while grabbing onto the hood making sure it doesn't come off.

"Y/n?!?" Bokuto yells as I grab his hand and drag him outside.

"You idiot!" I scold him once we're far away from karasuno.

"Whatttt!" Bokuto pouts.

"You almost exposed my identity!" I yell.

"To whoooo!" He says still pouting.

"To kenma! The one i've been texting and playing with these past two weeks! You idiot!" I scold him again as we enter his house.

"Well sorrrrry but you should have answered your phoneeee!" He says trying to defend himself.

"That's fair but next time don't yell my name like that you idiot and don't just show up like that!" I tell him before jumping on the couch and falling asleep while bokuto makes food.