47

"Kitttty!" I squeal out as I run up to him and hug him tightly.

"Shhh it's still early." He says patting my head while his other arm is hugging me back.

"You took so long." I pouted.

"You're the one who got lost so you can't judge, by the way what happened to Noya?" He ask making me laugh nervously.

~Couple Minutes Ago~

I was leaning up against the wall on my phone when I saw someone from the corner or my eye pass by. I started to panic and quickly turned to my phone to text kenma that there was a ghost and to hurry up.

When I looked up again, I saw the ghost getting closer, close enough for me to be able to reach out and slap it.

Even though I was freaking out, I slapped it in the head making it loudly scream and making me think it was a girl ghost till it started talking making me turn on my flashlight on to look at it.

"Noya?!?!?" I loudly whisper when I noticed who it was.

"Ouch! Y/n why'd you hit me!?" Noya pouts making me feel bad and pulling him in for a hug while one arm rubs the place where I hit him.

"There, there, i'm sorry Noya!" I say as if i'm talking to a baby.

"It's fine, thank you!" He says in an excited tone and hugging me back.

"Thank you??" I question.

"Yes for hitting me, I feel so special being slapped by a beauty like you!" He says making you giggle before letting go.

"Thank you, now go back to bed it's still early!" I say making him awe and head back to the room.

~Back to the present~

"So yeah that's what happened.." I chuckle at the memory as me and kenma were walking to the cafeteria with our hands linked.

"You're such an idiot." Kenma sighs.

"You love this idiot~" I tease making kenma slightly blush before looking away.

"Let's just get your food." He sighs while tightening his grip on my hand a little.

"Okay!" I excitedly say before walking faster and dragging kenma along.