75

~Kenma Point Of View~

"So you're actually going to do it?" Kuroo asks while smirking and his hand on his hip.

"Yes, I thought of a long time and i'm sure I want too." I say giving him a small smile.

"Wow you're growing up so fast! You're not going to stop talking to me right?! You wouldn't replace me for that ankle biter!?!" Kuroo pouts, pretending to start crying.

"If you keep acting like that then yeah I will replace you for that ankle biter!" I say dumbfounded and annoyed at his question.

"Heheh i'm just joking! But for real i'm proud of you for over coming your dumb overthinking! I thought you'd never get over it, I bet y/n is tired of waiting so any longer and you would have lost her!" Kuroo teases.

"Stop teasing it's annoying!" I say making him laugh.

He was right though, i've finally decided it was time to stop overthinking. I like y/n and nothing should stop me from getting with her. I've kept her waiting long enough, hopefully I can make it worth the wait.

"Come on idiot, we have a lot of planning to do if you want this to be perfect!" Kuroo proudly says with a huge smile.

"You're bad at planning stuff ." I say making him frown. It's not like I was lying or saying it to make him mad, I was simply reminding him just incase he thought of planning something.

"That's why we'll ask the group chat for ideas!" He says annoyed.

To Be Continued...