70

"So you guys made up huh." I hear someone say as I turn the corner into another hallway. I turn my head to see Akaashi leaning against the wall staring at me.

"So you were spying on us huh?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Well when you put it that way it makes it sound like i'm a creep or something." He says in his daily tone.

"Well how else should I put it?" I ask.

"I don't know, just not that way. Anyways i'm glad everything's okay between you two. Sorry I was apart of the problem I didn't mean to be." He says looking away.

"So you were watching for a while huh. It's fine, it's not your fault he misunderstood." I say putting on a smile.

"Yeah you're right..." He said that in a weird tone, as if he's lying. Maybe i'm overthinking it. I'm just glad everything's alright now.

"So when are you two gonna make it official?" He ask making me leave my thoughts. I didn't know how to answer that question, I don't even know the answer to it myself. That something kenma would have to decide on. I'm completely fine with it but it's just him that I don't know about.

"uhh I don't know! I'd have to talk to kenma about it, I still don't know if he'd want to be an official couple." I nervously say.

"I do. I'll ask you when the time is right, let's go." I hear someone say behind me. I was left speechless to see kenma behind us. He grabs my hand and starts pulling me gently down the hallway, leaving akaashi as shocked as I was.

To Be Continued...

You guys should go check out my new story( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It's a BakugoXReader╹◡╹)