65

~Y/n Point Of View~

"Hey kuroo.." I say causing him to turn around. He looks at me for a few second before saying anything back.

"Something wrong?" He asks already knowing the answer.

"Yes. Do you know why kenmas ignoring me...? I tried talk to him this morning but he walked away and then during practice with karasuno I tried handing him his water but he just walked right past me and just a moment ago I tried asking him what's wrong and he just walked away as if he didn't hear me. Kuroo I need to know what's wrong before I go crazy and jump to conclusions! " I say really fast which surprisingly he kept up with it.

"Wow wow y/n calm down no need to freak out." He says nervously.

"There's so many reason to freak out right now so give me answers willingly or i'll beat them out of you." I glare at him causing him to step back and put his hands back.

"It's not really me place to say but I also don't want you two to have problems or to get beaten so i'll tell you." He sighs in defeat.

"Hurry it up then." I say making him nervously chuckle.

"Alright well as you know... kenma doesn't do well with relationships or doesn't believe in them blah blah blah you know.."

"Mhmm keep going."

"Well he likes you but didn't want to ruin anything or whatever so I tried convincing him to confess his feeling for you, which I succeeded at, but when he was about to he saw Akaashi being touchy with you yesterday night and so kenma got jealous and decided not to. Sooo in conclusion he's mad at you right now or ignoring you, he just needs space to clear his head." He says.

I try to process all this information, it was all to much to take in. Kenma actually willing to confess was what caught me by surprise, as well as the fact that he got jealous. What am I supposed to do now, he should know better then to think Akaashi likes me or that I even like him. It was just a friendly gesture, there's no reason to think to much into it.

"Fuuuuck! He should know me and him are just friends! Kuroo why didn't you say anything!?" I yell out in frustration.

"I did! But he wasn't listening! Don't worry just go talk to him or wait till he's ready to talk to you." He says patting my head.

"Knowing kenma he'll take his sweet time talking to me so i'll have to go to him." I say storming off going to find kenma. I'll make sure he doesn't ignore me this time.

To Be Continued...