73

"I don't wanna go anymoreee!" I whine as I attach myself to kenma.

"Aww is someone gonna miss us?" Kuroo says as if he's talking to a baby.

"Not you rooster." He sticks his tongue out at me before turning around with his arms across his chest.

"Now he's going to be whining the whole way back." Kenma says before sighing. I chuckle at the thought of him having to deal with kuroo the whole way back or just in general.

"Come on kenma we have to go." Kuroo says trying to pull me off him. I hold on to kenma tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Kuroo there's no need to be jealous." Kenma says as he pulls me away.

"I'm not jealous, right tsuki?!" He turns to tsuki who's been watching us.

"Dont bring me into this." He says glaring at him in annoyance before pushing up his glasses.

"Fine let's go now, bye y/n." He kisses my forehead and let's go.

"Can I at least have your hoodie back, i'm cold." I say while holding his hands.

"No you'll be fine." I look him in the eyes trying to intimidate him but it seemed it wasn't working.

"Here you can have mine." I hear tsuki sigh as he takes his off and holds it out for me to take it.

"Wait for real?! Thank you tsukiiii!" I say as I grab it from his hand. I'm surprised he'd let me use it after I still haven't given his other one back to him. Before I could put it on, someone snatches it from my hands.

"Fine you can have mine." I hear kenma say as he throws Tsukis hoodie back at him, making him scoff and put it back on.

"Why the sudden change of mind?" I tease kenma as he takes his off to hand it to me.

"I just felt like it. Here." I knew he got jealous from the way he quickly changed his mind. Kuroo started teasing Tsuki as I giggled and put on kenmas hoodie. It smelled nice, i'm surprised it didn't smell like sweat but that's to be expected since he doesn't use it when he's sweaty.

To Be Continued...