55

~Kenma Point Of View~

"Why'd I do that?! Why'd I do that?? Why'd I do that?!?" I loudly mumbled while walking back to the gym.

I wasn't thinking straight and I felt bad rejecting her so I thought y/n could handle it for me. I should have just said no but then I would feel guilty for rejecting her in her face. I rather her find out through text that she just got rejected.

Should I tell y/n what happened?

"....Yeah no" I think to myself.

I'll just leave it alone for now and see where that gets me. I don't even know what kind of reaction she'll have or what I was expecting her to do.

When I finally made it to the gym, I hesitated to open the door for a second. I took a breathe and walked in to see kuroo getting wrapped in the volleyball net by y/n and lev.

"What the fuck." I said loud enough to get their attention.

Y/n turns around and looks at me as if she just got caught murdering someone, which in this case it's not to far apart from that idea.

"KENMA! HELP! GO GET HER OWNER!" Kuroo yelled making lev cover his mouth with his hand.

"Heyyyyy kenma.." Y/n awkwardly stands up putting her hands behind her back and looking at me as if she didn't do anything.

"What's happening." I said dumbfounded, not asking but telling them to tell me.

"Nothing just playing with kuroo here.." She chuckles pointing at kuroo.

"EW DONT LICK MY HAND! WHAT IF I SCRATCHED MY BALLS OR SOMETHING!" Lev yells at kuroo while wiping his hand on his shorts.

"KENMA SHES LYING! IM BEING ROOSTERNAPPED!"

"Yeah no imma go get your owner." I say before walking out without listening to her yells to come back.