38

"Stop getting cats!!" Kenma scolds you while not taking his eyes off his screen.

"NOT TILL I FIND ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOURS!" I yell in frustration even though he's sitting right next to me on the floor.

"Don't yell! And you won't find one!" He says after taking a glance at your screen.

"I will" I say back desperate to find a grey cat.

"No you won-" Kenma tries to speak before getting cut off by a squeal.

"SEE!SEE! I told you babe!" I squeal out in happiness while taming the cat, not noticing Kenmas blush from you calling him babe in person.

"Well since you found one, imma kill the 11 other cats you've tamed." He says causing you to quickly turn your head towards him.

"NO!" I say glaring at him.

"We are not keeping all these cat?!?" He says while not taking his eyes off the screen. I quickly tackle him to the ground before putting down my switch.

"You're not killing them!" I pout, staring at him as he's pined under me.

"Why not!? You don't need that many cats following us around!" He says not realizing the position you're in at the moment.

"Please kitty." I beg giving him puppy eyes.

"Fine i'll only kill half.." He says trying to bargain with me.

"How about none?!?"

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!"

"Fine we can keep all the cats." He sighs making me happy.

"Thanks pudding!" I say before kissing him on the cheek and getting off of him to grab my switch.

I was about to start playing again to make sure all the cats were there till I noticed kenmas complete silence. I turn around to see kenma red as a tomato frozen in place.

"Aww did I make you blush." I smirk making him shake his head.

"No.."

"You don't have to hide it!" I tease.

"Let's just get back to the game!" He pouts making me giggle.