37

"Hey kitty!" I say as he opens the door.

"Hi.." Kenma shyly says as he moves to the side telling you to come inside.

Once you're inside, he closes the door behind you while he starts walking towards his room. You follow behind while observing his home.

It was really modern and clean. The walls were grey with pictures of various things hanging on it. There was a big TV hanging from the wall with a white couch in front of it.

"I wouldn't trust myself on that couch..." You think to yourself.

You finally make it to his room and the first thing you see is a cat on his bed.

"Awwww! You have a cat!!" You squeal from excitement as you head towards it and pick it up. Kenma just watches you interact while releasing a small unnoticeable smile.

You notice kenma staring at you hugging the cat and smile.

"You want a hug too?!" You tease.

"No why would you think that." He says while turning his face to the side.

"Well to bad I want one!" You says putting the cat down and going towards kenma to give him a hug which he surprisingly returned.

"Wow you're actually hugging me back?!" You squeal while looking up at him.

"Don't get use to it, this is a one time thing!" He says  getting flustered.

"Sure it is kitty!" You tease while releasing him from the hug.

Kenma didn't want you to let go yet but he didn't want to say anything. You also wanted to keep hugging him but you let go to let him breath. It not like you won't hug him again so you weren't to upset.

"Now let's play minecraft!" You excitedly yelled making kenma chuckle.

"Did you bring your switch?" He questions.

"Well duhhh!"

"Well sorry I didn't know!" Kenma says rolling his eyes playfully.

"Don't be sassy with me!" You says turning to him.

"Okay ma'am." He says rolling his eyes again.