53

"Well since I already know most of you're team, i'm leaving!" I say walking off.

"Oi! Y/n you cant leave yet!" Akaashi yells while I pass him.

"I gonna go meet the team with the red head!" I yell before leaving the gym only to hear them calling my name in the distance.

As i'm walking towards the second gym I see kenma walking the opposite with his head down playing on his switch. He's going to end up bumping into someone one day if he doesn't pay more attention to where he's walking.

Even though I was pretty nervous I decided to walk up to him. I got this weird feeling in my stomach as I walked up to him and wanted to turn back but it was to late to turn back now.

Since he didn't see me from being to focused on his game, he ended up walking into me.

"Oh i'm sor-"

"You should really watch where you're walking kenma!" I scold him making him look down at me.

"Yeah I know." He replys looking away.

"Where you heading to? You're supposed to be meeting the other teams at the moment." I ask curious of his answer.

"One of the mangers wanted me to meet up with them during this time to tell me something so i'm heading there now to see her before we start." He nervously says.

"Want me to come with you?" I ask even more curious on what she'd want to tell him.

"No i'll be fine on my own."

"Hmm ok? Then i'll see you in a bit, imma go find the red head, bye!" I say before watching him frown and walking away, not letting him reply.

I wonder why his facial expression suddenly changed. I'm also kinda curious on what that girl wants with kenma, i'll probably ask him later for now I should go find the red head.