31

"What?! How?!" I say, surprised on how he could have known that.

"The person who texted you was kenma, was is not?" Kuroo smirks already knowing the answer. I check my phone to see who texted me and it was kenma but how did he know this was kenma if I don't have him as his real name.

"How did you know this was kenma?" I stutter out still in surprise.

"Because you have him as kitty. He told me before that you called that a lot and i'd always tease him about it. " He laughs.

"Well what are you going to do now that you know." I ask hoping that he won't say anything to him.

"Tell him duh!" He says sticking out his tongue at me.

"Wait what?!" I pout.

"I'm just playing! I won't tell him, yet!" He teases making me release a sigh I relief.

"Thanks rooster.. WAIT YET?!?" I shout after realizing what he said.

" Well duhhh! I'll be using this information as black mail!" He says before laughing.

"Out of all the people it had to be this dumbass." I say whining as I fall on my knees.

"HEY IM RIGHT HERE!"

"I know dumbass! Let me have my moment!" I yell back causing him to scoff.

"You better start being nice to me or i'll tell kenma everything!"

"Do it and watch me give you a hard time during practice." I say glaring at him with a creepy smile.

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh I would, i'll make sure to even have more practices together." I get up and dusting my knees off while still glaring at him.

"Yeah yeah fine I won't tell him." He pouts while crossing his arms over his chest and turning his head.

"That's more like it." I giggle.

"When are you planning to tell kenma?" He ask turning his head to face me again.

"Tell me what?" I hear someone say next to us making me and kuroo jump in surprise.