60

~Kenma Point Of View~

I've been looking for y/n for about 15 minutes now and I can't seem to find her.

While passing by one of the gyms, I see Oikawa practicing with someone. I stand there at the entrance deciding whether to talk to him or not.

Now that i'm here I might as well talk to him. He'd probably give some good advice or some reassurance. It can't be the bad.

"Umm hey.." I say after walking up to Oikawa.

"Can I help you?" He raises an eyebrow in confusion as he puts his hand on his hip.

"I need some advice." I bluntly say.

"Hmmm? About what may I ask?"

"About y/n." I say catching him by surprise. He quickly recovers from what I said and smirks.

"Y/n huh. Do you like her?"

"Yes." I say making him chuckle.

"Well give up buddy..."

"Huh?"

"...There's a really low chance she'll actually like you back. She's probably not fully over me yet. She's always on about how I cheated on her, that shows she's not over me but I mean who could blame her." He smirks.

I didn't know what to say to that. Apart of me wanted to believe he was lying since y/n seems to like me but the other part of me is overthinking this. It wasn't a good idea to do this.

"Seems I left you speechless. Well i'm not surprised, having someone tell you what you didn't expect to hear is terrible. What I said is true, plus y/n is way out of your league bud. You're a real idiot if you think she'd actually date someone like you... Unless of course she dropped her standards really low or got desperate..." I wanted to just walk away from this but my feet felt like if they were glued on the ground.

"...All I have to do is ask her to be mine again and she will. It's that easy to take her away from you."

At this point I was just staring at the ground not wanting to look up from embarrassment. Maybe what he's saying is true...

Before I could continue my thoughts a loud slam caught me by surprise making me quickly look up.