16

"Hi.." Is all he says which I found adorable making me smile.

"You're so cuteeee!!" I squeal out as I lean closer to him to get a closer look at his face causing him to slightly blush. He was a few inches taller then me so I had to stand on my tippy toes.

"Um thanks.." He looks away trying to hide his flustered face. I lean back and quickly look for kuroo which is supposably his best friend.

"Wait i'll be right back!!" I say after I spot the rooster. I start running towards him. When I got close enough, I jumped high enough to land on his back. He lost his balance at first but quickly got it back.

"Hey! You're kenmas best friend right?!" I ask him while he looks confused at first but then smiles.

"Yes and who might you be?" He ask with a small smirk.

"That not important but can I have kenma??!" I ask causing him to slightly widen his eyes as I look at him with stars in my eyes and a big smile.

"Why?!" He laughs.

"The fuck you mean why!? Just look at how cute he is you dumb rooster!!" I say jumping off of him.

"Why don't you want me instead?? I'm way cuter!" He says with a cocky smile.

"You're ok but have you seen kenma!!" I say causing the rooster to laugh.

"Yeah sure you can but kenma is really hard to talk to." He says causing me to give him a small smirk.

"Wont stop me! Bye rooster!" I say before running towards kenma and hinata again.

"She's a weird one, haven't seen anyone want kenma. He's growing up so much!" Kuroo thought to himself.