69

"Oi! Kenma! Wake up!" I sit next to him, criss cross, as I wait for any type of sign he's waking up. My patience isn't very high so i'm close to dumping water on him or something that will make him wake up.

"A few more minutes y/n please." He mumbles while pulling his blanket  over his head.

"No get up kenmaaaa!" I whine as I try to pull the blanket off his face.

"Kiss me and I might get up." He says from under the blanket. I was shocked at his request making me stop pulling the blanket.

"Bold of you to ask for a kiss before apologizing." I say sitting up again with my arms crossed over my chest. It got quiet for a few seconds till kenma decided to respond.

"I'm sorry. My actions were childish and it was wrong of me to assume things and get mad at you when you didn't do anything wrong. I got jealous and insecure which I shouldn't have but I did. I'm sorry y/n."

I didn't say anything for a few seconds. I stayed still and took in the apology. It was a pretty good apology can't lie. I smiled to myself from the feeling of relief that we were good again.

I lean down and gently pull the blanket off kenmas face. We stare into each others eyes for a few seconds before I lean down to kiss him.

"There now get up.." I say shyly before sitting back up.

"Someone got shy." Kenma chuckles before sitting up as well.

"Shut up and get ready idiot!" I stand up and walk out, hearing kenma laugh behind me.

To Be Continued...