64

~Kurro Point Of View~

"Kenma wait! I'm sure you're misunderstanding!" I yell at kenma after grabbing onto his wrist to stop him from walking away.

"How's she gonna kiss me one minute and let someone else kiss her the next!" Kenma angrily yells as he pulls his wrist away from me.

"It was just a friendly gesture!" I say trying to calm him down.

He wanted to talk to me before coming to y/n and confessing to her but it seems we came at the wrong moment.

"Friendly gesture my ass! Akaashi likes her, he didn't do that as just a friendly gesture!" He says looking away.

"She probably didn't see it in that way!" I say putting my hands on his shoulders in order from stopping him from leaving.

"She blushed!" He says.

"She was caught off guard?!" I say trying to defend her.

"I need time to think." He calmly says before pulling himself away from me and walking away.

I angrily turn around to go find Akaashi. He went too far this time. At first I was going with his little plan but that was to far.

"Oi! Akaashi!" I say loud enough for him to hear me and turn around.

"What's up?" He says curious on what I'd want at this time of night.

"I know you saw kenma watching. Why would you go that far!" I say calming myself down so I wouldn't wake everyone up.

"So I was right. Yeah I saw him around the corner and thought I make a move so he'd finally confess." He calmly states.

"Dumbass. He was on his way to talk to her but you ruined it."

Akaashis eyes widen from shock. He didn't think kenma was going to confess at that moment, he was filled with little regret.

At the same time though he was having fun messing with him and wanted to see how'd they'll fix it. To think kenma would get mad over something so small, guess he's the jealous type.

"I'm sorry I didn't think he'd take it too serious." He apologizes.

"Well he did. I just convinced him to talk to her, you know how hard that was! Ugh it fine just talk to him tomorrow and let him know the truth.

"Nah I won't do that." He sighs.

"HUH?! WHY NOT?!?" I loudly yell.

"Great you just woke everyone in the whole campus up." He says in a sarcastic tone.

"Sorry! But why not?" I whisper.

"I don't wanna." He says turning around trying to walk away.

"That's not a reason!" I say not getting a response from him.