30

~Kenma Point Of View~

During out the whole practice, I couldn't focus from trying to figure out if y/n was here. I still couldn't get any sign that she was here.

Another reason I was distracted was because I kept looking over at Fukurōdani manger for some reason. I still don't know her name since I haven't asked for it or she hasn't told me since there hasn't been a reason to.

"Oi! Kenma! Still looking for y/n?" Kuroo asks while walking up to me with a smirk.

"Mhm."

"Oi Bokuto come here!" He yells. Bokuto runs towards us confused on why we're calling him over.

"Yes?" He says once he gets over to us.

"Where's Y/n?" Kuroo asks making bokuto laugh nervously.

"Umm that I can't tell you.." He says.

"Is she here?" I ask.

"Uhh yeah she's at the school right now but i won't say where." He crosses his hands over his chest and turns his head making me groan in annoyance.

"I guess that's fair." Kuroo laughs.

"Mhm." I say as kuroo and bokuto walk away to get water leaving me to think about if I should go look for her.

I grab my phone and decide to text her. Maybe I could get a clue on where at school she's at.

~Back to Y/n Point Of View~

As I give kuroo and bokuto their water bottle, I hear my phone go off telling me I got a text message. Usually I don't get text messages during this time of day so I was curious on who it could be.

"Can you pass me my phone rooster." I say as politely as I can.

He grabs my phone and looks at it causing him to smile before handing it over.

"So you're Y/n." He says with a cocky smirk catching me by surprise.