71

It was sadly the last day at the camp. I didn't want it to end but at the same time I miss my bed. I'd miss kenma but I need a good nap, i'm starting to get back problems from how uncomfortable i've been sleeping lately.

At the moment everyone was enjoying their food that the coaches brought for us. We were supposed to pack before but I forgot to pack my stuff so it was what I was doing before going to the courtyard.

When I was finished, I started heading down to join them. Hopefully there's still food left, i'm hungry.

"HEY!HEY!HEY!" Bokuto yells when he sees me. I walk over to him as he stuffs his face with meat.

"Eat slower or you'll choke idiot!" I scold him.

"Sorry but it's really good!" He says with food in his mouth, barely understanding what he said.

"EWW IDIOT DONT TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!" Kuroo says as he smacks him in the back of the head.

"OW KUROO WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" He yells as he holds his head with his hand.

"For talking with your mouth full!"

"I could have dropped my meat!" He says making me laugh.

"Oi! Y/n can you go tell kenma to eat. Take away his game if he doesn't!" He says as he point at where's he's at.

"Yeah yeah okay rooster." I say before walking off towards kenma.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I hear him yell from behind me.

I see kenma near the staircase, playing his game. He's always so focused on it and he looks cute doing it.

"Oii kenmaaaa!" I say as I sit next to him.

"Oh hey y/n."

To Be Continued...