80!

<3

Kenma and kuroo finally arrived, kuroo is our driver for the day. He wanted to tag along so he gets to be our personal uber, that's what he gets for wanting to come.

Me and kenma were in the back seat, in comfortable silence. Both of us admiring the sky. I still had no clue where he was taking me, they both refused to give me any hints.

After a while passed by, the car started slowing down which eventually fully stopped.

"Get out idiots!" Kuroo says in jealousy while rolling his eyes.

"That's why you're not getting a tip." I say with the same attitude.

"I'll run you over."

"Both of you stop, let's go y/n." Kenma grabs my hand and pulls me away.

I look up to see where we are. I see a small cafe, one i've been wanting to come to for a while. I smiled and hurried up inside while holding onto kenmas hand, excited to see all the different cats.

"Wowww there's soo manyyy!" I said in excitement as I entered the small cat cafe. There was so many different kitties that I didn't know which one to pet first.

"Come on let's order something before you play with the cats." Kenma smiles and leads me to the counter to order.

"Hello! Welcome! What would you like to order?" The cashier says with a big smile on her face. She was wearing pretty cat ears that matched her uniform.

"Hmm. I would like the red velvet mini cake please!" I order before turning my head to kenma giving him the sign to order next.

"Umm i'd like the mini apple pie." He whispers not surprising me by his option.

We walk to a table to wait for our desserts. When I sit down I feel something soft rub against my leg. I looked down to see a cute orange kitty wanting to be pet.

"He's soo cute!!" I squeal as I place him on my lap and pet him.

After a while our order came, we ate in comfortable silence while admiring all the kitties around us. Many tried taking a bite of our food but we weren't allowed to give them any.

"Come on let's go." I hear kenma say making me look away from the cats and towards him. He smiles and stands up, holding his hand out for me to grab.

"Aww i'm gonna miss them!" I grab his hand and look at the cats one last time before walking out with kenma. I enjoyed being in there and plan on coming again.

"Where to next?" I ask out of curiosity.

~Kenma Point Of View~

"You'll have to wait and find out." I say as I lead us to the next location. It wasn't far from the coffee shop but it was a bit of a walk, a nice one.

I watched her as we walked, admiring her while she admired her surroundings. I felt happy, I wasn't scared anymore. All I knew was that I wanted to be with her and I wasn't going to let my fear get in the way.

"We're here." I softly say trying not to startle her from her thoughts. She looks at where we're at and smiles.

"Wait is this- It is- A PETTING ZOO!!!" She says with surprise and excitement.

She drags me in and immediately starts looking around for animals to pet. We followed the trail which leads us to different animals to pet.

We went from goats, to llamas, to pandas, horses, giraffes, monkeys, sheep, bunnies, ducks, turtles, and some big cats.