Kenma Birthday Special!

"Stop bothering me Bokuto!" I yell out before slapping him in the back of the head.

"Why can't I have some!? JUST A LITTLE PIECE PLEASE Y/N!" He whines as he holds his head with his hands and looking at the apple pie.

"It's for kenma! Is your name kenma!? NO, SO YOU DONT GET NONE!" I say grabbing the cute small package I put the apple pie in.

I woke up early so that I could make kenma some apple pie. It took longer then expected since Bokuto ate the first two, I only called him over so that he could help but that clearly didn't work out.

"Please y/n!" Bokuto says following me while holding onto kenmas other gift to go find kenma. I didn't know where he was but I know where kuroo is and he is almost always with him.

"Do you even know where they're at??" He asks still salty of the fact that I didn't let him have anymore.

"Yes they're at Tsukis place." I say.

"How do you know that?" He curiously asks.

"Kuroo told me." I nervously say.

"He did?" He says confused and suspiciously.

*Earlier*

Y/n
- Where are you taking kenma.
-I know you're seeing this🙂

Kuroo
-No he's mine for the day!

Y/n
-Stop hogging kenma😃

Kuroo
-I'm not hoggin him....

Y/n

Kuroo -WHERED YOU EVEN GET THAT???

Kuroo
-WHERED YOU EVEN GET THAT???

Y/n
-Don't try changing the subject🙂

Kuroo
-I'm not telling you where we're at🏃

Y/n
-Lemme just go report to the police that a rooster man is kidnapping a child🏃‍♀️

Kuroo
-WHAT
-YOU WOULDNT!

Y/n
-I'm right in front of the police station👀

Kuroo
-You're not gonna do it🧍‍♀️

Y/n
-I'm walking in🌝
-Oop they're asking me for a picture😗

Kuroo
-No they're not..

Y/n
-Oh yes they are🙂
-Handing them a picture right now😼

Kuroo
-I'm not believing it.

Y/n

-Believe it now-He kinda hot not gonna lie👀

-Believe it now
-He kinda hot not gonna lie👀

Kuroo
-WAIT STOP
-WERE AT TSUKI HOUSE
-CANCEL THE REPORT
-Y/N?!?!!
-HELLLOO

Y/n
-Good i'll be there later☺️

Kuroo
-Fuck you🙂

Y/n
-I'm still at the police station 🤨

Kuroo
-Okay sorry
-Respectfully fuck you☺️

Y/n
-Not any better but i'll take it
-Bye😊

Kuroo
-Bye.

"Uhhh yeahhh he wanted kenma to see me for his birthday!" I say looking away so he can't tell i'm lying.

"That's strange of him to say but alright, we're almost at his place! Good thing you live close!" He says excited.

When we got there, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Soon opening the door was Kuroo looking not surprised.

"Damn you're here... Yay!" He says rollin this eyes.

"So good to see you too rooster, anyways where's kenma!" I say walking in and putting the box down on the counter before looking to go get kenma.

"Kenma!" I yell out when I see him standing next to the couch, him seeing me and smiling. I run up to him and hug him tightly which he surprisingly returned.

"Glad you're here." Kenma says softly in my ear.

"Happy Birthday Kitty!" I say hugging him tighter, him doing the same.

"Thanks." He chuckles.

"I got you something! Come on!" I say grabbing his hand and dragging him along to the kitchen in order for him to open his present.

I'm sure he'll like it since he's been talking about getting it for a while now but had to save up first. I look for where Bokuto left the present, which was next to the apple pie.

"Here!" I say handing him the present.

He takes it and starts to open it while kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, and Tsuki watch closely.

He finally opens it and stares at it. I couldn't tell if he liked it or not since he was on the ground.

"Hello kenma what is it?? Let us see!" Kuroo shouts out.

He finally looks up with the biggest smile on his face making me smile from happiness. He puts the present aside and gets up to hug me, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist as his head is buried in my neck.

"Thank you Y/n. I'm so happy to have you." He says making me happy.

"Wowww you got him the PS5!!"  Kuroo says excited.

"Oi put it down you'll break it!" Kenma says turing around and scolding him for grabbing it carelessly.

"I'm not a little kid!" He says offended.

"She made you apple pie too!" Bokuto blurts out.

"You did!" Kenma says turning to me with sparkles in his eyes.

"Yeah it was so good!" He blurts out again making me turn to him in shock.

"Don't tell me...." I say.

"What...."

"Did you eat it..." I say already knowing the answer.

Silence.

"Yes....." he says getting nervous.

"You mean there's no apple pie." Kenma says in a scary low tone while glaring at Bokuto.

"There was..." He says making it worse.

"Akaashi you should probably get Bokuto out of here..." Kuroo says scared for what's about to happen.

"Bokuto let's g-" Akaashi gets cut off by a loud slam.

The End.....