54

~Kenma Point Of View~

As I was walking to meet one of the mangers, y/n's words kept coming back into my head. What red head could she be talking about? And why would she go look for him.

It should be easy to find a red head since he'd be easy to spot so meeting him while saying hi to the other teams shouldn't be hard, maybe I could find out what she wanted from him.

I'm not jealous about her rushing to find him, just curious.

While thinking I didn't realize I was already at the court yard where she wanted me to meet her. I wonder what she could possibly want.

I don't even know what team she's from or her name. She better not take to much of my time or kuroo will get mad at me for taking to long.

"Um hi?" I awkwardly say as I got to her. She turns around and stares at me nervously making me nervous as well.

"I'm sorry I haven't even introduced myself, I'm Hana one of the training mangers for Aoba Johsai!" She quickly says making me barely understand her.

"Oh well i'm kenma, what did you need to tell me?" I ask trying to get straight to the point and end this conversation.

"Well I saw you yesterday and I know we just met but I thought you were really cute and you looked like a nice person so I was wondering if I could get your number and we can maybe hang out sometime?!" She asks stuttering most of it out.

I didn't know what to say or do as she held out her phone for me to put my number in while bowing. Without thinking I grabbed the phone and put in a number, not mine but y/n's...