Chapter9

Thank you for reading

"I'm Adriana, Arosio's sister, and here is my daughter, Aria, who I assume you've already met." The little girl waves at me from across the table, and I smile back at her.

Similar to Arosio Adriana has green eyes but brown hair. And, unlike Arosio, Adriana seems to have a happy and cheerful personality, as seen by her frequent smiles. There are three other men who joined for breakfast, Alberto, Lorenzo, and of course Dorian. Sergey who is also Aria's dad and Adriana's fiancé is somewhere at work as told by Arosio.

Adriana is busy feeding Aria while the guys talk in another language that I obviously don't understand. And here I am, sitting next to Arosio, who is more concerned with whether or not I eat than with his food, while occasionally joining in on conversations with the guys.

I eat my food half-heartedly even though it is delicious, the maids must have worked hard to prepare it, and they even served us. I don't know why but I don't like calling them maids, I will ask their name later. I won't be here forever but what's wrong with knowing people's names.

My mind is racing thinking of different ways I can get away from here but I can't seem to come up with a perfect one that will work for me without drawing the attention of the guards. Okay, that's what I'm going to do first; they must have a schedule, so I'll look at how frequently they change their position and at what intervals, so I can just get out of here.

My clothes are starting to itch me now that I've been wearing them for about 3 days.

"Arosio?"

He looks back at me and smiles, did he just smile? "I love how you say my name. This is the first time you've called me by my name."

"Don't get used to it," I say before he gets too far.

He ignores my comment and asks "What did you want to say?"

"Where is my luggage? I need to change my clothes."

"And here I was thinking you wanted to talk to me. I will ask someone to bring it to your room." You thought wrong.

"There was a small purse as well, send that too."

He nods and goes back to his conversation with the boys. I had my phone in there, and I'm hoping he didn't take it, but who am I kidding? But what if they didn't check my stuff? And luckily, my phone is there, so I can call Ryan and ask him to get me out of here.

Finishing my food I poke on his arms, and his eyes return to me.

"I am going to my room, can you send my things immediately?"

I've been watching out the window for about a half-hour, trying to see how frequently the guards move. Just then someone enters the room. I turn around, I see it's Alberto. Why are all the men here so attractive? He has brown eyes like mine, but his are much lighter, which gives me a feeling of warmth; I wish mine were lighter like his. And of course, I have to raise my head to look at every guy here, why am I not tall?

"Roselyn, I am Alberto as you already know, and I came here to give you your stuff." He places the suitcase and my purse on the floor.

"Thank you" I smile at him.

"Before I leave, I'd want to warn you not to do anything stupid; Arosio might not do anything to you, but I can't guarantee the same for the rest of the people here. Think about  them." He says coldly and stomps out of the room. Not only are the men over here attractive, but they are also jerks.

What did he mean when he said, "don't do anything stupid"? Was he warning me not to try to escape? Trying to get away from these people would be the most sensible thing I do in my entire life. I go through my handbag, looking for my mobile phone, and just like the previous time, my luck appears to be on vacation, as my phone is nowhere to be found. Please, luck, return home; I need you in my life right now. I flip my purse inside out, but my phone and passport are nowhere to be found.