Chapter 61

I want to wake her up. It's morning but she never wakes up this early. It's too quick even for me. But the jubilation in me doesn't seem to understand. The jubilation of having the brown-eyed gorgeous Roselyn as my wife.

Roselyn is my wife, this time, by the choice of our hearts to love each other.

I never believed when I had heard Dorian say he couldn't sleep due to happiness when Meryl said she loved him. This morning, at this moment, I understand it. Although sleep was there with her in my arms all tangled up, but, I was too fucking happy so the sleep left, just the way it used to when I used to think about her years ago.

I place a kiss on her forehead. So fucking beautiful. Our wedding was for us. For her and me. I put another kiss on her collar bone. Such soft skin. Delicate. Too beautiful for my eyes. But she is only mine to see this way. This serene form of hers. Or the nervous yet desirous form of hers like last night. For my eyes. Her naked body is against mine while she is soundly asleep. I get on my elbows to look at her face closer. I smile.

My sweet angel. Happiness dances in her face even though she is asleep. Pushing my lips on hers I close my eyes.

"Arosio," she murmurs and I wait, thinking she is going to wake up but she doesn't, instead falls asleep cocooning her body more to mine.

Wake up. I'm right here. See me with your open eyes, not closed ones, the thought travels on my mind.

Another kiss on her jaw and I breathe in her smell. Her scent is mixed with mine but I love her scent alone more which is like the red roses she held in her hands as she walked to me last night. My heart stutters. Blush on face and neck, legs trembling yet moving on its own, love; everything made my head spin. Her long hair was flowing strikingly. The short white dress was just above her knees, it was laced with flowers and pearls as if we were meant to marry last night. Perfect synchrony.

After few more slow pecks on her lips, my kisses travel to her chin to her throat to her chest, and all over her breast. Not so surprisingly her nipples harden and I pull it in my mouth, gently biting and then suckling it. Perfect.

"Arosio," she moans yet she doesn't wake up. Must be thinking she is dreaming right now. I move up and simply look at her.

Who is she? The woman under my body, laying naked who claims to love me. My heart ached with so much love. It twisted. It drummed. It bled. It tried to make its way out of my chest. All for her. Whispering her name my heart reminds me to not disrupt the angel's sleeping form. Dejectedly I do as it says.

"I love you," I whisper to her, the sweet smile slightly broadens before going back to its normal form. I tired her out with one round even though I had come faster than how I usually would because of her tight pussy and, also because I hadn't bedded anyone in who knew how long. But I didn't just bed her. I made love to her. I loved her. I love the beautiful Roselyn under my body. Roselyn... I lean my head on her chest, not putting any weight. Her heartbeat is fast. I woke her body up. If she wasn't tired she would have been fully awake.

Let her sleep.

I pull her to my chest and cover our bodies. Roselyn moves again throwing her leg on me.

As I lay there after turning off the lights, many thoughts ponder in my mind. Some of them include all the unholy things I want to do to her. I harden at the thought. But I'm not leaving her for a cold shower. I'll have to endure this. I divert my mind to......... of course, Roselyn.

I fucking love her.

Yesterday night was the night where the words I had spoken to her that morning were fulfilled. The first promise I kept. And so on I'll keep all the promises I make to her.