Chapter28

TW: RAPE

My love?

This is my new number. How did he get my number? How?

I get out of bed since sleep has bid me goodbye as soon as I read the words. My hands are trembling so badly that I can hardly hold my phone. And the phone falls down to the floor the instant that thought crosses my mind. I notice a bead of sweat dripping down the back of my neck.

The surrounding changes and I'm back in my room in his mansion. I rush to the door to get out only to for it to be locked from the outside. A loud screeching scream leaves my throat as I grip my hair. No. I escaped this place. How am I back here?

'You're mine, Roselyn. You can never escape me. You are bound to me. Always' I hear a voice say and I remove my hands from my head. I wince feeling the stinging pain in my scalp. Following the sound, I swivel around to see him looking at me from the other side of the room. He strides towards me and I back away but the door stops me. I run to my right fearing he might catch me but he is too fast since his hands are wrapped around my waist pulling me to him.

Green eyes stare at me, a deep frown settle on his forehead, "I don't like seeing you this way."

"Let me go."

"I won't."

He wipes my tears and my eyes close.

A sob escapes from me and he pulls me closer as if that is going to stop me from breaking down.

"Roselyn." A voice is heard but he didn't call me. His lips are sealed as he gazes down at me.

"Roselyn." I look around but no one else is there. Who is calling me? I look back at him to notice him still in the same position as before as if he didn't hear someone call me. My eyes roam around the room searching for a voice that's calling my name again and again. It's a feminine voice but I see no one. My body shakes causing me to squeak. Arosio still holds me in place. My eyes go back to his face but this time I feel something change. His face is in front of me but the room is moving. Everything is getting blurry.

'You're my, tesoro. My love. You'll be back with me and this time you will not leave me even if I let you leave.' The words were said and he disappeared. I stand there and I close my eyes feeling my head spin.

"ROSELYN." I gasp opening my mouth as it felt like I was about to drown, "Open your eyes."

I see light when my eyes open and a person is staring down at me.

"Rose if you don't speak now then I'm going to slap you to get you out of your head. Get out of your head this very second." I know that voice.

I blink my eyes rapidly and my vision becomes clear. Brielle is looking at me looking like a mess with her hair everywhere. Where am I?

"Roselyn." My body is shaken and I close my eyes for few seconds before opening them.

"Brielle?" I say and she releases a breath at the same time her shoulder relaxes.

"Get up from the rug," She says and helps me stand on my feet. I look around to see my new room. It was just a nightmare. I'm in my room safe and sound, away from him.

"Owww....." I wine when I feel stung in my forearm. Why is she pinching me?

"What was that for?"

"What was that for?" She questions back, "You were losing your focus. That was to wake you up since you were drowning in your head again." She forces me to sit on the bed and leaves my room as I become still, perplexed.

Brielle comes back with a glass of water and I drink it. I feel her tie my hair which gives me some relief since I was feeling hot.

"You scared me, Roselyn. What the hell was that? I was starting to think you were possessed or something" She says placing her hands on her eyes. She shakes her head and takes a shaky breath through her mouth, "You sobered me up within two seconds. And if you hadn't woken up, you would have been angry with me since I was seconds away from slapping you." I shiver and I realize my face was wet and so was my hair since I could feel droplets of water falling on my neck.