Thump

Roselyn
(Not edited even briefly. Just wrote and posted it)

I force my eyes open to look at the calm, cold view through the window in front of me but the view is half blurry. The only thing I can focus on is his thick length pumping in and out, in and out, over and over at my sex.

Gasp.

I turn my head back, my eyes shut as I find his lips in a gentle kiss, telling him without any words to slow down and not to thrust so hard.

He understands it. He always does as his pace slows down but even when it's slow he is claiming me so beautiful, messaging me right where he needs to.

I run my hand at his hair, pulling his face closer.

Arosio is behind me as we both are lying by our sides, our bodies completely flushed against one another.

I feel his hand slip under my neck and come to my front as he gropes my breasts one by one. My softness so perfectly molding against his hardness. As if always meant to be.

Flawless.

We are flawed humans but our love isn't. The world surrounding us is tainted but our love isn't. Maybe not the entire truth for our love has tainted us both irreversibly with no thoughts of right or wrong.

I'm covered in sweats, our cums, and totally drowned in his scent. He likes me this way. I love myself this way.

I look at the snow, falling, and yet I'm so hot right now.

Gasping into the air, I feel myself clenching even more around his penis.

I hold onto his hand that's under my neck, feeling his hot breath at the crook of my neck, sending shivers down my spines.

He knows my orgasm is near. He can feel it.

I try to hold him inside me, not wanting to let him get out as he continues thrusting over and over again.

My eyes roll at the back of my head and he turns my head around. Before I can force myself to look at him, his lips are slammed on mine in a gentle yet consuming kiss. So passionate. As he stills, burying himself deep inside the intimate part of me.

I struggle to kiss him back because he, without pulling out even an inch, rubs my G spot with his length. In a perfect motion. Hard yet not gentle. I push my ass towards him too, our bodies moving in a perfect symphony. Our hearts thud in the same rhythm. Our breathing is the same. We are one.

His hand that is at the back of my right thigh hooks my legs behind his leg before it comes to my lower belly, pulling me further towards him.

Oh.

I try breaking the kiss but he doesn't let me, breathing into me.

Arosio.

He grunts as he rubs my swollen throbbing clit. Without breaking the kiss, I place my other hand on his, asking him to stop. I've come thrice and now my other release is already building up and when he rubs my clit I feel like I'm falling.

Let go. Let me take care of you. I hear what he had said before in my head and I surrender. I feel his smirk against my lips but I can't respond or say anything else because of the pressure my muscles start to tense. One deep thrust and I see black spots in my vision and I'm cumming all over his penis.