Authors Note

Guys, I had a long-ass AN over here. But realized it's not necessary. So I removed it and made it short. Like why did I write so much? I was so high on emotions when I had finished this. I loved it a little too much. I'll also remove AN's from all the chapters besides leaving a few here and there.

Now,

Roselyn is completed with 30.1 k views on Oct 16, 2021.

Few facts about Roselyn; the book.

-Roselyn was supposed to be broken in some way but as I wrote she just wasn't. She is just the way she is.

-Arosio was supposed to be a very mad angry man. I mean, he is. Just not to her and we mainly saw him from her eyes. So, well, you know.

-Arosio was supposed to be into painting but as I wrote I forgot about it.

-Roselyn was supposed to be a bibliophile but it changed without my knowledge.

- Either Sergey or Alberto was supposed to betray Arosio but well, they didn't. They just didn't, in my head.

-At one point in the book, a crazy thought had come to my mind when I was doing nothing in particular. That thought included Roselyn escaping with Brielle and they fall for each other and the rest is history...That's just a thought. It wouldn't happen though. I know!!!!!

-Arial was supposed to be evil but she just wasn't. She is a sweetheart.

-Ashlyn. The name for their child that they have thought about was actually the name of Selene's friend in 'EA'. But when I wrote the dream chapter I just knew that if they were to have a daughter, that name was going to be it. So I changed Selene's friend's name.

There are many more that I probably can't remember right now.

However not about I story, but im not too fond of the color blue. It's beautiful but like hmm... Not it. But when they were talking the color just popped in my head. I find it  very unmafia like. But I don't know what to say or do.

Thank you for all the love and support.

I'll edit this book after some time. When I say edit I don't mean grammar and stuff because those are the things we can ignore. I mean I'll add or remove the things that I see fit too. Mainly how Arosio's dialogues are in the beginning chapters. When I was starting to write I just didn't know what to do. So I just wrote bla bla things. So yeah.....

I may or may not change the storyline at least twenty-five percent when I edit it.

That feeling when you complete writing a book is something else. My heart is filled with love for this book. My book. My characters. My Arosio and Roselyn. I love them a lot. Since I've shared them with all of you. I would like to call them our Roselyn and Arosio.

#Arolyn

Out of curiosity, from everything you've read whose story would you like to read from this book. I mean the other characters. Liam, Elenora. Adriana, Sergey. Dorian, Meryl. Whose?

Roselyn Amour Evans, everything started with you. So this work is dedicated to you.

Yours Truly
-S