Chapter 45

With my eyes closed, I kiss him. His hand is at my lower back, urging me to be closer to him. Our lips smooth against each other.

The thought about pulling away to breathe is far from my mind. I take breaths however it is possible with our lips locked. I don't want to pull away.

It's afternoon right now. I woke up a few hours ago and he only returned to the room just now. He was in a conference call that he attended out in the hall while I stayed in the room looking at the pictures and designs of the hotel and its rooms, checking if there is something that could be added. However, everything was perfect.

I don't even know how we're laying down since he is pulling me more and more to him.

"Your lips," He whispers when I pull away. He had finally let go of my lips from his that was pulling and licking on mine when I had pushed him on his chest with force.

"Are you done?" He says and my eyes widen. He doesn't need time to breathe? "Give me your lips on mine." He says. I pinch on his cheek without thinking and he looks at me bewildered. I'm not sorry.

"You're so...." I lose the words. He is so what?

"One more?" He suggests running his hand on the side of my ribs slowly through the fabric. My lips already beg me to join with his.

"One last." A warning behind my voice that clearly says he has to let me breathe for some time after this last kiss.

"Not the last." He says and I laugh looking at his expression that looks annoyed.

"One last for now?" I suggest, warningly.

"One last for the coming five minutes." I turn his face to the side with my hands and squirm in his hold. No way was he planning to let me go. With so much struggle, I eventually set myself free. I need to escape him before I pass out from kissing him. As much as I enjoy it I had started to feel dizzy.

I stand up, running to the balcony. The balcony itself is as big as a room. I go back inside the room due to the red hot sun the next minute, meeting his body on the way. He grabs me and kisses me without speaking any word. This time he pulls away himself and pecks my nose. My lips are wet due to him sucking and pulling on them, reminding me of the feel of him.

"I'll show you the place now?" He asks and I nod, "I think I forgot to mention something." He says, tangling his fingers in my hair, "We're staying here for two weeks more." He announces, rubbing my scalp as if he thought I might get a headache from his words and he is taking a precaution.

Two weeks?

"What?" I shriek, my brows raising with disbelief. He is joking, right? This is not going to happen.

"We'll be here for two weeks." He says again. How can we stay here for two weeks? We were meant to go for dinner and return the same night. However, we stayed the night here and I expected us to go back after he shows me around the place, not stay here for few more days. That is not okay. What am I going to do for two weeks?,

"When did you decide this?" I ask, knowing, somewhere inside me, that this was something even he had not planned.

"Since before we came." Mischief. That's what is in his voice.

"You're lying," I remark and he nods his head, not bothering to cover up anything. I knew he was since he hadn't bought any extra clothes either. The dress I had bought; I am wearing it right now and I don't have anymore so, he will have no choice but to return.

"Yes, but something came up." He reasons. So it's his habit then, I think. To not get straight to the point.

"A trouble?" I hadn't heard any noise or anything that could suggest there is any problem here in the hotel. As much as I know I haven't straight seen people around, however, I did observe the tables, and everything else was cleaned.