36. I am her dear king. And she is me.

QUEEN BELLA

"Rosa!", I handed her the now empty basket of yellow roses, "What are you cooking for the breakfast today?"

"The king said he wanted something sweet."

I smiled, "Okay..but make sure there are enough fruits."

"As you say your highness!", And with that she left.

I took a chair in my office and stamped several appointments that I had to make.

Mahir was still sleeping when I came downstairs. I was feeling fresh and fine, until suddenly I wasn't.

It suddenly started feeling nauseous and giddy inside. I have not had anything other than a glass of warm water, so what could upset my stomach early in the morning.

I came out of the office and ran towards the nearest washroom, with a concerned Tyler walking behind me.

"Your highness? What's wrong?"

I asked him to stop with my hand as I entered the washroom and emptied my stomach of whatever I could.

It made me restless suddenly and I took a seat nearby. I don't want to cause a chaos.

I grab the glass of water offered to me and cleaned my mouth and took few gulps.

"What's wrong?", His voice suddenly has me looking up.

God! How did he come here?

"Tyler ca..."

"Tyler didn't call me Bella. I woke up anxious and realized the feeling wasn't mine."

I sighed and looked up at him, "I didn't eat anything that could cause this."

"Don't worry we'll see what is wrong. C'mon let's go to the suite. I'll call Alexis."

I nodded and stood up. Tyler came and stood before us, "Is there a problem Dear king and queen?"

"No Tyler! Nothing significant. Ask Rosa to send our breakfast upstairs. I'll take our work there."

He nodded hesitantly not convinced. When I smiled assuredly, only then did he back away.

*

As I settled on the bed, his husband mode switched on.

"Now Bella! Tell me how exactly you felt so I could convey it to Alexis. And don't! I repeat don't dare leave the bed. Because if you do, I am going to send you into the cells."

I smirked, "You wouldn't dare Dear king! I have the power to reverse your judgements."

He gave me a pointed look, "Not when the sinner is you!"

"Ok! Fine! Don't get too worried. I am fine."

He gave me a long look, and I failed to comprehend what he's really thinking. But I could feel his concern, worry and some giddiness too..

"What.."

"Shhh! Don't overwork your brain. Sit here and wait for me. I'll go and get changed."

I sat on the bed and read further the book, I was reading yesterday before sleeping.

"Bella change into something comfortable!!", I hear his voice from inside the washroom.

"Fine!"

"I am fetching this one fo....", His voice trailed off and I looked up from the book wondering what happened.

By the time, I decided to go check on him, he came out with a smug smile.

He was holding a maroon night gown in his hand and smirking that infamous smirk of his.