21. I am a Queen!

A/N - as I could see yesterday from your response, the chapter hurt you all alot. But believe me this was meant to happen.

Look at the title, 'THE VIOLENT PEACE OF LOVE', and what have you witnessed other than the subtle side of it in the story.

This is formally the beginning of the story.

I am updating today, because the chapter was already written..I don't know how soon I will update next. But I will do for sure. I update for all those who vote and comment, and like the story even a bit.
So new and silent readers can stop threatening and blackmailing me to update;)
I am a very moody person, as you can guess from the mood of my story...

Enjoy reading!
Love!

*

KING ROSHAN MAHIR

Silence.

Dead silence.

I closed my eyes and opened them again wishing everything was just a nightmare, but I was back in the same room, on the same bed, with the same silence.

This silence was eating me up. It was as if someone died, and people were lamenting over it.

Minutes and time, I would feel a strong surge of hurt hitting my soul, getting intensified with the hurt I myself was feeling. At this moment of my life, everything looks vague.

The moment my eyes met hers, the ones who never looked weak, filled with tears, I knew that sight will horrify me till my last breath. Kill me everytime. And bring me to hate myself all over again.

And even after feeling so much, I am numb, as 'Ferocious' rested in my arms, trying to assure me that there's still a hope.

I heard a knock on the door, and sat up.

Tyler walked in, "Your majesty!", he bowed before me.

"How is she?"

He looked at me with concern and then looked down, "Your majesty! The Queen has refused to let anyone in her quarters. Even her father. We tried to serve her lunch and dinner, but the doors never opened."

I closed my eyes already on the brink of breaking.

"She can't do this to herself...", I trailed off.

He stood there and looked at me, "Your majesty! The hurt was bound to come. It's not your mistake. You should not let Elena win in her games."

I smiled sadly, "It's not easy Tyler. The woman I love feels betrayed by me. The woman I hate says she's pregnant with my child. I can't abandon an innocent. What if it's really mine!? I had to buy time and promise her of marriage after the child is born! You saw how she was threatening she would kill the child!"

"Dear king, why don't you explain this to Queen. She knows you were with Elena before her. No matter how hollow that relationship was. I know she will understand.", He urged.

I shook my head, "You think I didn't think about it? Telling Bella that the child may not be mine, when I am myself not sure. What if later it turns that Elena said truth? Her heart will not be able to take the pain!"

He nodded, "I can assure you this will be fine. Please rest and eat something. To solve this mess, you need strength. I will tell you about Queen..", and he left.

As I leaned back I remembered how everything changed in a blink of an eye...

*

I went behind Tyler exasperated.
How dare this woman say something so outrageous, that too on my wedding night, while my wife was waiting for me.