38. Your baby's mother, Bella

KING MAHIR

"Here is the map dear king!", He placed before me the map of the battlefield and surrounding areas.

As I studied the map, the guard outside the tent announced, "King of Tesonia, Our lord Andrew, we welcome you to our king's base!"

Soon enough, I see Andrew strolling in followed by his military commanders. I greeted them and Andrew settled beside me.

"They killed our twenty soldiers today."

I looked at him briefly, "And how many did you kill?"

He sighed, "Sixty seven."

I smirked, "Well no comments to that."

If it is for Ravens, those bitches deserve all the hate and violence done to them. They have been a curse to the neighbouring kingdoms as well as their own people. We'd be liberating the people, in many ways.

"They are still unaware of my presence?", I ask.

Andrew's military commander,  Oren nodded, "Yes your highness. They have no idea."

"And that is what we form our plan on. Tomorrow Tesonian soldiers shall begin the war, and some of my soldiers will accompany you all but disguised as Tesonians. Once the opponents are tired enough, the remaining soldiers and me attack from the east. Also, Abram, prepare more troops and send them to plunder the Raven's base camps. Once we exhaust their resources, their will be no way they can fight here."

Oren and Abram nodded but I sensed some hesitation on part of Oren. But Andrew voiced it out before me.

"What is wrong Oren?"

"My lord, Ravens have a camp of women too. The kingdom's whores. They are here to serve the military men here. And we don't know what camp they are occupying."

That was a matter of concern because we cannot resort to hurting women for our winning sake.

"What shall we do then?", Andrew asked me.

I thought for a while, "Give strict instructions to everyone to not hurt any woman in the process, but we will have to kidnap them all till the war is concluded. Once the war is over, we will send them back. Till then they will survive on the resources we plunder from Ravens."

"Perfect!", Andrew exclaimed, "But make sure no man here gets involved in those women. We don't want our men getting distracted in all this."

Abram looked at me, "If it is possible my king, then we can try making a separate camp for them, away from this place. If anyhow, even one of them escapes, they will not be able to reveal our true location to anybody."

I nodded, "That will be great. But can you set up a camp in one night?"

"We are thousands of men dear king!"

I permitted them to go, and I was left alone with Andrew.

I hear him sigh, "Now that you are here, I am sure we can win this."

"Don't subdue your talent Andrew. What worried you so much? I saw you depressed even at my wedding but never got time and opportunity to ask for the cause."

He shook his head, "Their king threatened the life of Emily and Marco. Apparently they have somehow got a glimpse of Emily."

That enraged me. This means all this war is only for their lust. I know Emily is beautiful and lovely, and probably most precious to the Tesonian king, and that is what intrigues them so much.

"There is no way they are succeeding in this!", I exclaimed.

I see Andrew smiling sadly, "I don't know. Me and Emily have had a conflict on this. She didn't want me to go on the war leaving our son behind. When I proposed peace, the Ravens wanted my wife as a peace offering. And you know what Mahir? Emily says I must agree!!"