30. Please Stay..

Before this-
Mahir finds Bella in his treehouse and they argue and finally make up. Not just make up, they do a hell lot of extra stuff. For details, go back and read😂🤣

---

KING MAHIR

"My majesty! Here's the letters we received in your absence.", Tyler handed me ten to fifteen scrolls.

"Your majesty...I wanted to leave tonight...I was wondering if you are coming.", Said Darius.

I shook my head, "I am not yet sure about that. You prepare for the night...I shall tell you if I will accompany or not. And yes, I need you to meet Bella before you leave. Okay!?"

He nodded and smiled, "Ofcourse my majesty!"

I internally rolled my eyes at his behaviour. Alexis is right. He is too formal for his own good.

Just as the two left, I saw Rosa approaching, "Your highness! Where should I serve the lunch!?", she held a big tray in her hand with all the food..

"Give it to me!", He eyes widened at that but I took it anyway, "We will eat upstairs. I hope no one goes up there!?"

She shook her head, "No your highness! The queen has strictly prohibited it, as per your orders."

"Good!", And with that I walked up to the first floor of the fort, that was exclusively ours.

We entered through the other more private entrance. Bella was taken up immediately, because I didn't want prying eyes on her. She was supposedly ill, resting in our suite, while I was taking care of her.

People believed that actually. That's what Darius said.

I set the food on the table, and waited for her to come out. But not even moments later, I was tired of waiting. Also, I wanted to change, and so without any further thoughts, I went inside the suite.

The room was glowing. Not that I compare it with the time I came here when she was absent, the place looks so lively.

Again, not to forget, her things scattered everywhere. She is definitely a princess when it comes to this. My bad, but my mother was very strict with this. And she didn't let me have any maids to clean my mess.
When she was no more, father carried on her legacy. And so I only got myself some maids and servants when I became a prince with power, that is at the age of eighteen.

Guess what!? I will be cleaning the place.

I began with clearing the bed.
Her accessories spread as if she won't wear them ever again. I picked up everything and arranged it properly on the vanity. Her dresses, which were lying on the chair carelessly, were arranged in a basket so I could give them to Rosa for washing.
Her official orders, and decrees whose ink was to dry, i folded them and arranged them on her table.

"I see you really aspire to take Rosa's place!", I turned in her direction to see her standing in nothing but a bathrobe.

Oh_okay! Control Mahir!

I looked up at her eyes, "Someone has to do the cleaning. And seeing how much you have showered your love on our room, I need to be the one."

She smiled mischievously, "Okay! Carry on!"

I am not getting a good feeling about this.

She went in the dressing room adjacent to the bed and I hear her shuffle while humming to herself.

Moments later, she comes out holding three four dresses, that are too much for her small figure, because ofcourse her clothes are very elaborated.