12. Jerk!

"I want to lead the decoration. Princess can tell her favourite flowers, and I will include them. But with flowers comes no compromise.", I heard him say to Uncle.
"I have no specific choice. You can do all the work in that area.", I said.
He grinned wide, "Now that's like my wife."

Uncle rolled his eyes, "What about your dress Bella?"
Before I could reply anything, "I am going to choose one for her. No I have already given directions to the castle's sewers on how I want her dress to be."

Uncle sighed, "Mahir! She is the bride. Not you. She should choose her dress. That's a women thing boy!"

"No father! No negotiations on that. Not just the wedding dress, I will always choose what she wears. She's my queen after all.", I got offended in a second.

"Prince..."
"That'll be my big wish from you Princess. The one you'll grant me as your husband."
"You want to select my clothes for the rest of my life!? That's the most menial wish I ever heard. The kings ask for Queen's powers, children, or some politically important thing!", I argued.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Mine will be that one. I don't want any power from you. I can grant you more if required. Children, you are going to give. Land I have plenty. Castles are my playthings. There's nothing better I can ask for Princess."

"So basically you want 'Control' over me. Am I right!?"
He grinned, "Not at all Princess!", his fake innocence told alot, "I was just trying to everyday have a part of me in you."

I shook ny head while Uncle muttered, "Silly!"

"I heard that father. Don't forget I am the future king."

Uncle retorted immediately, "And you don't forget I am the present king."

I shook my head and got busy in preparing the guest list. Prince can be such a kid sometimes.
Everyone was busy in the wedding preparations, which was to be held just after three weeks.
When we returned from Tesonia, things were already on wing here. After all, it's a royal wedding.

For me, and Prince to live after our wedding, Uncle was gifting us a castle at the border of two empires. Near the eternity well. That place is also strategically important as it will help in better governing of both the merging kingdoms. Our wedding will take place in Roshan kingdom, and the next day after our crowning we will move to our castle.
'Our'. How beautiful that sounds!!

"Princess!?"
"Hmm!?", I looked up to find him looking at me already.
"Do invite Prince of Connor, Damien."
My eyes suddenly widened when I heard that name. And at that moment I realized I never thought about that useless man. Not even a bit.
Heck! Did I even love him!?

"Princess!?", He looked at me curiously and then nodded, "I understand if you don't want to invite, as he was your first lov....."
I interrupted him before he could complete that sentence, "I will invite him. After all, he is among those people who deserve to witness me becoming the queen. He thought I will be hurt after leaving him and knowing I was just another fling. Let him know how happy I am."

He looked at me as if trying to interpret something but then shrugged smiling.

"Father what should I wear!?", Prince asked Uncle.
"You know what Bella is wearing. But don't know anything about your own self. You have to wear the gold embedded robe that's symbolic of king, over your shirt. And of course your crown. Your sword. They say a king is powerful only when he has his sword and queen by his side."
He nodded and got back to his work.

We were done after few hours and returning to his castle. The servants and guards all were running errands alloted by king. And I could see the happiness on their faces. Our wedding was not just a ceremony, it was a festival.