9. She is mine!

PRINCESS JONATHAN BELLA

He pulled my hand between his, tugging it closer to his chest, "Be close Princess. Men in Tesonia are hungry bastards. They should know you are already taken."

I rolled my eyes at him. This has continued since we entered in Tesonia. His concern is right because I can see men looking me up and down with those eyes. But it's nothing I cannot manage.

We were already in the castle in our royal attire.

In front of us, was a man very well built and a woman with a warm smile, holding his upper arm. Her stomach was bulging, revealing she was pregnant.
"There you are!", Prince said in delight.

He went forward pulling me with him, "Andrew!"
Both men hugged each other as if meeting after centuries, "You have grown fatter Roshan!"
Prince retreated a bit, "That's called muscular Andrew. I know you won't know because you're still a bamboo stick."
A punch was thrown on Prince's face, and my eyes widened and hand reached for my sword!

But when Prince burst out laughing, I realized they were messing around.
"Emily!", Prince greeted the lady kissing her forehead, "How's my nephew!?"

The lady giggled, "Ready to kick your ass!"
"Hmm I see he's quite grown up!", Prince said pointing at her stomach.
I smiled looking at their little exchange.
Prince looks so comfortable and open around them.

"Who's this pretty lady here!?", King Andrew asked Prince.
"Yeah!? Who's she!?", Queen Emily said.

Prince looked at me and then gave me his hand.
As soon as I held his hand, he pulled me to him so swiftly I crashed into his chest hard.
"First she's mine.", He looked in my eyes, "Second she's my fiance.", And then he kissed my forehead, "And lastly she's Jonathan Princess Bella!"

I frowned at him, "Your order is wrong prince."
"Oh no it's not!", I heard Queen giggle and realized we are among people.
I pushed him away, and stood properly, "My regards King Andrew and Queen Emily!"

"Bless you Bella! But you got my brother completely whipped. He acts like a love sick puppy!", I chuckled at his remark while Prince rolled his eyes.
"Yeah! I haven't seen Roshan this happy and glowing anytime in past.", I looked at Prince to see if he's glowing only to find him looking back at me.

We headed in the castle and got a grand welcome.
This kingdom of Tesonia wasn't as conservative as ours. I saw the women wearing quite revealing clothes and looking educated and well done.
In our kingdom, only I knew the sword art and had a attitude. Others were meek, negligible and submissive.
I want to change that.

"So Roshan you live in the North Castle and Bella will live with us.", Andrew said at the end of our lunch.
"Hell no!", He nothing but yelled in reply.

Everyone was amused seeing his reaction, while Andrew seemed he was playing with his brat brother.
"Why!? You always used to stay in North Castle for that has 'sexier' women, and a well maintained harem."
Oh! I should have known. Bloody womanizer.

"Yeah Bella will be comfortable with us. Right Bella!?", Emily said to me.
I was quick to response, "Oh yes! Of course I will be. You may go Prince!"
You may go to hell Prince!

He shook his head, "Sorry about that. But I have to look after her security. Instead give me a two roomed quarter in the North Castle."

"Prince you don't have to. I can protect myself well enough.", I seethed.
"Oh no! I will!", He held my hand and pulled me close.

Andrew laughed out loud, "They both bicker like kids!"
Emily spoke up, "Okay if that's what you want Roshan! The quarter will be prepared."

They walked us to the entrance of the North Castle and went away as Emily needed rest.
I pulled my hand from him, but he took it back as if it's his.